- Alexandra a.k.a. Blümchen: Jasmin Wagner, better known as Blümchen, is a multi-platinum selling pop and dance music singer, aspiring actress, and model/spokeswoman. Although she releases her English albums under the name Blossom, her German stage name "Blümchen" actually translates to "floret" or "small flower". She is also known as Denim Girl, performing the song "Are You Ready For Some Darkness?" on the Alpha Motherfuckers - A Tribute to Turbonegro album.
- read more about Blümchen
- Alexandra was the stage name of German singer Doris Nefedov, maiden name Treitz.
- Alexandra a.k.a. Monique Alexander is an American pornographic actress and nude model.
- read more about Monique Alexander
- Alexandra a.k.a. Alex Witt is an anchor for MSNBC. She joined the network in January 1999.
- read more about Alex Witt
- Alexandra is a Polish singer.
- also known as Aleksandra Jabłonka
- read more about Alexandra (musical artist)
- Alexandra a.k.a. Alexandra of Yugoslavia: Alexandra of Greece and Denmark was Queen of Yugoslavia as the wife of the last King of Yugoslavia, Peter II, and mother of Alexander, Crown Prince of Yugoslavia.
- read more about Alexandra of Yugoslavia
- Alexandra a.k.a. Anita Queen is a pornographic actress.
- read more about Anita Queen
- Alexandra a.k.a. Alex Devine is an American pornographic actress.
- read more about Alex Devine
- Alexandra a.k.a. Alexandra Babitzin: Alexandra "Ake" Babitzin on suomalainen laulaja. Hänen isänsä oli useista hiteistä tunnettu Kirka.
- read more about Alexandra Babitzin
- Alexandra a.k.a. Alexa May is an adult film actress.
- read more about Alexa May
- Alexandra a.k.a. Alexandra Marischka is an actress.
- read more about Alexandra Marischka (actress)
- Alexandra a.k.a. Paraskeviya is the wife of Alexander Nevsky.
- read more about Paraskeviya
- Alexandra a.k.a. Alexandra Cabrera de la Cruz was born October 19, 1978 in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. She attended a university in 1998, but her studies were put on hold when the opportunity arose to audition for arranger/producer Martires De Leon and executive producer Victor Reyes, who were looking for someone to pair with Monchy. Alexandra won and began the duo that would become Monchy & Alexandra.
- read more about Alexandra Cabrera
- Alexandra appeared in the 2013 film Twin Sisters.
- Alexandra a.k.a. Catalina Alexandru is an actress.
- read more about Catalina Alexandru (actress)
- Alexandra is an author.
- born in (143 years ago)
- died in (97 years ago)
- written works: "International Business Systems Perspective", "The letters of the Tsaritsa to the Tsar, 1914-1916", "Lettres d'une nihiliste", "Eskimo Cookbook", "Dare to Be Pioneering Blacks in the West"
- Alexandra a.k.a. Alexandria is an actress.
- read more about Alexandria (actress)
- Alexandra is an actress.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Alexandra (actress)
- Alexandra a.k.a. Alexandra Lorska is an actress.
- read more about Alexandra Lorska (actress)
- Alexandra a.k.a. Alex Sykes is the wife of Wanda Sykes.
- read more about Alex Sykes
- Alexandra was a member of the musical group, Rockbitch.
- also known as Babe
- member of musical group Rockbitch (Lead guitar) until
There are other people with Alexandra in their name, like Alexandra Adi, Alexandra Day, Alexandra Fix, Alexandra Fol, Alexandra Fox, Alexandra Hay, alexandra kim, Alexandra Leh, Alexandra Rey, Alexandra Sun and many others.
The Alexandra was an all-wooden bodied electric brougham made by the Phoenix Carriage Co of Birmingham from 1905 to 1906. It included a safety device found in hansom cabs to stop passengers from falling out of the vehicle in the event of a sudden halt. A petrol-engine vehicle, also listed for sale, but it is unknown how much, if any, success this model found.
- Alexandra a.k.a. Alex is a fictional character from the 2010 TV series Nikita.
- read more about Alex
- Alexandra a.k.a. Alex Rousseau: Alexandra "Alex" Rousseau is a recurring fictional character on the ABC television series Lost played by Tania Raymonde. She was born 16 years prior to the crash of Oceanic Flight 815, but was taken from her mother, Danielle Rousseau by the Others. She was raised among them, believing her mother to be dead. She has helped the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815 on many occasions, and is reunited with her mother at the end of the third season. Not long after however, she is shot and killed by Keamy after her adoptive father, Ben, would not listen to his demands. Her death scene was received positively by critics, earning it a spot on multiple "top moments of the season" lists.
- read more about Alex Rousseau
- Alexandra is a fictional character from the 2010 film Bunraku.
- Alexandra is a fictional character from the 2012 film Rauch.
- Alexandra a.k.a. Helen "Amanda" Collins: Helen "Amanda" Collins is a fictional character from the 2010 TV series Nikita.
- read more about Helen "Amanda" Collins
- Alexandra a.k.a. Czarina Alexandra is the fictional representation of Alexandra Feodorovna, Empress consort of Russia as spouse of Nicholas II, the last Emperor of the Russian Empire.
- Alexandra is a fictional character from the 1971 film Nicholas and Alexandra.
- Alexandra is a fictional character from the 2012 film The Unspeakable Act.
- "Alexandra" is a book by Scott O'Dell.
- also known as "Alexandra (Cuatro Vientos)"
- genres: Fiction, Children's literature
- subjects: Smuggling, Florida, Young adult
- "Alexandra" is a book by Valerie Martin.
- genre: Fiction
- "Alexandra" is a 2007 Russian film about the Second Chechen War, written and directed by Alexander Sokurov. It was nominated for the Palme d'Or at the 2007 Cannes Film Festival.
- also known as Aleksandra
- countries: Russia, France
- languages: Russian Language, Chechen Language
- producers: Andrei Sigle & Laurent Danielou
- executive producer: Dmitriy Gerbachevskiy
- production design by Dmitri Malich-Konkov
- written by Alexander Sokurov
- cinematography by Aleksandr Burov
- edited by Sergey Ivanov
- music by Andrei Sigle
- costume design by Lidiya Kryukova
- genres: War film, Drama
- rating: 16+ (RU)
- released on (8 years ago)
- "Alexandra" is a 2006 short film directed by Radu Jude and written by Andrei Butica, Radu Jude and Augustina Stanciu.
- country: Romania
- language: Romanian Language
- producers: Radu Jude & Ada Solomon
- art direction by Cristina Barbu
- written by Andrei Butică, Radu Jude, Augustina Stanciu
- cinematography by Andrei Butică
- edited by Catalin Cristutiu
- costume design by Augustina Stanciu
- released in (9 years ago)
- "Alexandra" is a 2007 short drama film directed by Matt Daniels.
- "Alexandra" is a film, written and directed by Sarah Harkink.
- "Alexandra" is a 1915 film directed by Curt A. Stark, based on the play by Richard Voß.
- country: Germany
- released in (101 years ago)
- "Alexandra" a.k.a. "Princess Charming" is a film.
- read more about Princess Charming
- "Alexandra" is a musical album of Larkin.
- released in (9 years ago)
- "Alexandra" is a musical single of David Chapel.
- released on (7 years ago)
- Alexandra is a town in the Central Otago district of the Otago region of New Zealand. It is located on the banks of the Clutha River, on State Highway 8, 188 kilometres by road from Dunedin and 33 kilometres south of Cromwell.
- also known as Alexandra, New Zealand
- part of New Zealand
- Alexandra is a town in Victoria, Australia.located at the junction of the Goulburn Valley Highway and Maroondah Highway, 26 kilometres west of Eildon, in the Shire of Murrindindi local government area. At the 2011 Census, Alexandra had a population of 2,656.
- Alexandra: Alexandria is a former Alberta provincial electoral district.
- part of Alberta
There are other places with Alexandra in their name, like Alexandra Hills, Alexandra Palace, Alexandra College, Alexandra Stadium, Alexandra Headland, Royal Alexandra Theatre, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Imeni Alexandra Kosmodemyanskogo and Princess Alexandra Hospital Nhs Trust.
Alexandra is a poem by South African poet and writer Mongane Wally Serote.
Phrases with Alexandra
Phrase starting with the word Alexandra:
Phrases ending with the word Alexandra:
- Colias Alexandra
- Erebia Alexandra
- Morpho Alexandra
- Ochlodes Alexandra
- Omospira Alexandra
- Agriocoma Alexandra
- Anthocharis Alexandra
- Species Colias Alexandra
- Species Erebia Alexandra
- Species Morpho Alexandra
- Colias Alexandra Alexandra
Other phrases containing the word Alexandra:
- Colias Alexandra Apache
- Colias Alexandra Astraea
- Colias Alexandra Altamont
- Colias alexandra krauthii
- Queen Alexandra's Sulphur
- Colias Alexandra Altiplano
- Colias Alexandra Edwardsii
- Colias alexandra harfordii
View more phrases with the word Alexandra in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexandra
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Complete Course in American Slang & Idioms by David Burke
Alexandra is a virtuoso as a pianist.
Madumo, a Man Bewitched (2005)
by Adam Ashforth
Alexandra is a black suburb, predating the forced segregation of the 1950s, that had survived the National Party's...
Alexandra is an overcrowded ramshackle slum and is reputed to be the most crime-infested area in a crime- infested country.
The Lands of Silence (2015)
by Clements R. Markham
The westernmost island, believed to be separated from Prince George Island by Cambridge Bay or Strait, is called Alexandra Island, and is also nearly covered with glaciers, but with low land along its northern shore. It is 120 miles long by ...
13th Congress, 2d Session-49th Congress, 1st Session by United States. Congress. House
The Alexandra is a wooden screw-steamer of about 120 tons, and a very fine model.
News of a Kidnapping (2014)
by Gabriel García Márquez
Alexandra is a journalist and a television producer and director. Juana is a scriptwriter and director for television and films. Nicolás composes music for movies and television. Patricio is a psychologist. Andrés, a student of economics, was ...
Mommy's Heart (2012)
by Alexandra Maria Proca
Alexandra is a thirteen year old student that loves writing. The breathing of your mouth is nice and our whispers ...
Correspondence Concerning Claims Against Great Britain: Enforcement of neutrality. Rebel cruisers (1870)
by United States. Dept. of State
The Alexandra is a wooden screw-steamer of about one hundred and twenty tons, ...
Hello, My Name Is Awesome (2014)
How to Create Brand Names That Stick by Alexandra Watkins
Alexandra is a popular speaker at MBA programs and has been a guest presenter multiple times at the Stanford Graduate School of Business, San Francisco State University, and USF's School of Management and its alumni association.
Figures of Paradox by Jeremi Szaniawski
In order to find a common ground for both the detractors and proponents of the film, let us settle on the following: as Alexander Sokurov's sentimentalist opus, Alexandra is a beautifully crafted, moving film, simple and clear in form, and led by ...
House Documents (1864)
by USA House of Representatives
The Alexandra is a wooden screw-steamer of about 120 tons, and a very fine model.
by Christine Fauré
Neue Kritik, 1969 Kollontai, Alexandra, The Autobiography of a Sexually Emancipated Communist Woman, translated by Salvator Attanasio, New York: Herder and Herder, 1971 Kollontai, Alexandra, Autobiographie: Suivie du roman “Les ...
by James Panton
ALEXANDRA OF DENMARK ( 1844–1925). Alexandra—the popular but long-suffering consort of King Edward VII, ...
by Joyce E. Salisbury
Alexandra Salome Queen ofJudea (140–67 B.C.) In about 168 B.C., ...
by Robert Benewick, Philip Green
ALEXANDRA KOLLONTAI culturally so effective and how a modern city might transform itself by adopting small-city principles; and The Inner City, a collection of columns on architecture and town planning maintaining that 'urban giantism' can ...
by Bo Beolens, Michael Watkins, Michael Grayson
Alexandra GoldenheadedCisticola ssp.Cisticolaexilis alexandrae Mathews, 1912 Redcapped Robinssp. Petroica goodenovii alexandrae Mathews, 1912 NCR; NRM Zebra ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexandra
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1L1E1X8A1N1D2R1A1
The value of this 9-letter word is 17 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alexandra to see it in context!