On this page:
- Alfred Hunt was the first president of Bethlehem Iron Company, precursor of Bethlehem Steel Corporation.
- Alfred Hunt a.k.a. Alfred E. Hunt: Alfred Ephraim Hunt was a 19th-century American metallurgist and industrialist best known for founding the company that would eventually become Alcoa, the world's largest producer and distributor of aluminum.
- read more about Alfred E. Hunt
- Alfred Hunt: Alfred Edgar Hunt was an Australian politician and a member of the New South Wales Legislative Council for 13 years.
- Alfred Hunt was the father of Martita Hunt.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alfred Hunt
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Artist (1881)
Alfred Hunt is a well-nigh Turnerian vision of reds, violet greys, orange, and sunny green, which prove to be evening waters, sunset-lighted house-roofs, and sloping meadows seen against a bright but quiet background of ...
The Builder (1887)
Alfred Hunt is a rather larger contributor than usual, and seems to be specially studying contrasts of the same scene under different lights ; " Whitby " in morning and evening, for instance (85 and 1 27) ; " Robin Hood's Bay, Showery ...
by Michael Bryan
Hodgklm Collection ,, 86 ALFRED HUNT WINDSOR CASTLE . . - . . . . . . Tate Gallery ” 36 WILLIAM INCHBOLD A LANDSCAPE . . . . . . . . . . Tate Gallery ,, 94 J. A. D. INGRES Mum“: Riviiu . . . . . . . . . TheLomn-e ,, 94 FRA FILIPPO LIPPI ANGEL ...
An Unconventional Handbook by Charles Dickens
Boyce, Basil Bradley, Collingwood Smith, Alfred Hunt, Paul J. Naftel. Keeper ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred Hunt
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALFRED HUNT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alfred Hunt!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alfred Hunt for some fun with words!