Alger "Texas" Alexander
Alger "Texas" Alexander appears in the following pangrams (sentences using every letter of the alphabet at least once):
- A quivering Texas zombie fought republic linked jewelry. (48 letters)
- King Alexander was just partly overcome after quizzing Diogenes in his tub. (63 letters)
On this page:
Who is Alger "Texas" Alexander?
Alger Texas Alexander a.k.a. Alger "Texas" Alexander: Alger "Texas" Alexander was an American blues singer from Jewett, Texas. Some sources claim that he was the cousin of Lightnin' Hopkins, but no direct kinship has ever been established. It was also claimed that he was the uncle of Texas country blues guitarist Frankie Lee Sims.
- also known as Texas Alexander; Alexander, Alger "Texas"
- born on (115 years ago) in Jewett
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Singer
- died on (61 years ago) in Houston
- genres: Country blues, Blues, Texas blues
- read more about Alger "Texas" Alexander (blues artist)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alger "Texas" Alexander
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alger "Texas" Alexander to find many related words and phrases!