On this page:
Alk is a record label.
- Alk a.k.a. Alak Language: Alak is a language spoken by some 4,000 people in southern Laos, especially in the Provinces of Salavan and Sekong. It is closely related to the language spoken by the Bahnars of Vietnam.
- also known as Hrlak
- Alk is a protein.
- also known as DAlk, Anaplastic lymphoma kinase, Tcrz, Anaplastic lymphoma kinase (Ki-1), CD246
- Alk a.k.a. Alk-: The root alk- is used in organic chemistry to form classification names for classes of organic compounds which contain a carbon skeleton but no aromatic rings. It was extracted from the word alcohol by removing the -ol suffix. See e.g. alkyl, alkane.
- Alk a.k.a. anaplastic lymphoma kinase (Ki-1) is a gene.
- also known as TRK-fused gene-anaplastic lymphoma kinase fusion protein, anaplastic lymphoma kinase Ki-1, CD246 antigen, ALK tyrosine kinase receptor precursor
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alk
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Improving Comfort, Performance and Protection by Roshan Paul
The hydrophilic monomer is an acrylate or methacrylate of an alcohol of the structure HO–(Alk–O)x –R′, wherein Alk is an alkylene group containing two to six carbon atoms, x is an integer from 1 to 60 and R′ is a hydrocarbon radical ...
by Mohammad Danial Shafiq , Muhammad Bisya Md Yusof
However, ALK is an oily, and is derivated from RBDPSCrude Palm Oil, a type ...
by Haig H. Kazazian Jr., Moyra Smith, Nicholas Wright Gillham
“ALK Is a Novel Dependence Receptor: Potential Implications in ...
Cancer and its Management (2014)
by Jeffrey S. Tobias, Daniel Hochhauser
ALK is a tyrosine kinase target in several types of cancer and in NSCLC is activated by chromosomal rearrangement: the cancer cell seems to require ALK- activation to survive. This new agent doubled progression-free survival from 3 to 7.7 ...
by Harry L. Ioachim, L. Jeffrey Medeiros
ALK is a receptor ...
by J. L. Atwood, Jonathan W. Steed
Alk = (CH2)10CH3 4 R = Alk, R1 = Alk, Ar, Ts conditions. Due to the reversible nature of the hydrogen bonds stitching 5, competitive guest molecules or polar solvents can release the encapsulated DCC and DBPO. Metal-induced capsular ...
Volume 4: Myth, Manners, and Memory by Charles Reagan Wilson
alk. paper ) ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alk
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alk
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video language resources about Alk
Click on an item to play that video:
Scrabble value of A1L1K5
The value of this 3-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALK
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Alk!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alk to see it in context!