On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adverb all along
What does all along mean as an attribute of something other than a noun?
- all the time or over a period of time
- examples: She had known all along | the hope had been there all along
- synonym of all along: right along
Alternative definition of the adverb all along
- [context: duration, idiomatic] For the entire time; always.
All Along was a champion Thoroughbred racemare that was foaled in France. She was one of the top fillies of the last part of the 20th century, racing mostly in Europe.
- award: - American Horse of the Year
- "All Along" is a song from Elliot Minor's Solaris album, written by Alex Davies and produced by Jim Wirt, who also worked with Elliot Minor on their debut self-titled album. The song is a piano ballad featuring vocal harmonizing by Alex Davies and Ed Minton. This track was not released as a single.
- "All Along" is a musical album of The Lapoints.
- released in (18 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for All Along
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by James Main Dixon
" It's all along of you, ...
by G Gaskell
“Here we are, born into this world without any free choice of our own, so far as we know ; hedged about all along JEON with limitations through whiph we cannot break; visited with sufferings and disabilities we cannot escape; compelled to do ...
Accompanied by a Reversed Dictionary, English and Hindustani by Duncan Forbes
bar-_L_araf se, chiroii or se, chaugi rd se ; ( all along) paihle se, banibar as. All, used emphatically, is expressed by 111, M11 ...
An Encyclopedia of Caesar's World and Legacy by Michael Lovano
All along the top of the columns ran a sculptured frieze showing ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All Along
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about All Along
Click on an item to view that photo:
- All along the ...
via Instagram ift.tt/1DB945G
Photo credit: ellebil1
- All Along the Wall
Photo credit: candyschwartz
- All Along The Sea Shore
Brighton, late evening, on the beach.
Photo credit: garryknight
- All Along the Shoreline
Picnic Island Beach Dog Park
7409 Picnic Island Blvd, Tampa, FL 33616 US
Photo credit: Michel Curi
- Maybe She Wanted The Wolf All Along
Photo credit: Harlow Heslop
- All along the road...
Photo credit: kaichanvong
- All along the cart path.
Photo credit: darinrmcclure
- All Along The Watch Tower
Photo credit: Seattleye
- All along the waterfront
Photos from the Crown casino end of the river
Photo credit: Dr Stephen Dann
- The colors were there all along
Photo credit: MichaelCover
- All along the woodpile
Photo credit: darinrmcclure
- All along the lake
camera: Canon A-1
lens: FD 28mm f/2.8
film: KODAK Professional Tmax 100ASA
shutter speed: 1/10 sec
exposure compensation: 0
filters: Hoya orange HMC & Hama Circular Polarized Filter
scan: Canoscan 9000F + Silverfast SE
Photo credit: lennox_mcdough
- All Along the Fenceline
Photo credit: cogdogblog
- All along the watch tower
Photo credit: Trudith Brutalis
- ... Triumfetta all along
Photo credit: dinesh_valke
View more pictures about All Along the Watchtower.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about All Along
Click on an item to play that video:
- All Along, English phrase, idiom, grammar, speak English.
Learn how to use the English idiom all along.
- All along - Idiom
- All along Meaning
Video shows what all along means. For the entire time; always.. All along Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say all along. Powered ...
- All Along - Idiom
View more videos about All Along the Watchtower.
See also the pronunciation examples of All Along!
Quotes about All Along
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of All Along to see it in context!