All Hope Abandon
is an acrostic for aha.
On this page:
"All Hope Abandon" is an award-nominated video game.
- mode: Single-player video game
- designer: Eric Eve
- developer: Eric Eve
- genres: Interactive fiction, Adventure game
- XYZZY Award for Best Game
- XYZZY Award for Best Story
- XYZZY Award for Best Setting
- XYZZY Award for Best NPCs
- XYZZY Award for Best Individual Puzzle (Moving the stone (after escaping the labyrinth))
- XYZZY Award for Best Individual NPC (Agrath)
"All Hope Abandon" is a musical EP of On Thin Ice.
- released in (10 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for All Hope Abandon
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by George Whitefield Powers
"All hope abandon, ye who enter in!" These words in.
The Nightmare Encyclopedia (2005)
Your Darkest Dreams Interpreted by Jeff Belanger, Kirsten Dalley
“All hope abandon, ye who enter in!” Dante writes of the sign atop Hell's entrance . In the Mandelbaum translation of Dante's Inferno, in Canto XVIII, Dante describes the eighth circle of hell where the fraudulent and malicious reside: The bottom ...
All hope abandon, ye who enter here. —Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All Hope Abandon
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about All Hope Abandon
Anagrams of ALL HOPE ABANDON
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of All Hope Abandon!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of All Hope Abandon to see it in context!