On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective all-night
What does all-night mean as an attribute of a noun?
- lasting, open, or operating through the whole night
"All-night" a.k.a. "All Night" is a 1918 American silent comedy-drama film starring Carmel Myers and Rudolph Valentino, directed by Paul Powell and released by Universal Pictures under the name Bluebird Photoplays.
- country: United States of America
- languages: English Language, Silent film
- producer: Bluebird Photoplays
- written by Edgar Franklin & Fred Myton
- based on a story by Edgar Franklin
- genres: Silent film, Indie film, Black-and-white, Farce, Comedy
- released on (96 years ago)
- "All-night" a.k.a. "All Night" is a song by Swedish synthpop duo Icona Pop, from their second studio and international debut album This Is... Icona Pop. The album was released worldwide on July 23, 2013 as a digital download by Swedish independent record label TEN Music Group, as well as Atlantic Records subsidiary Big Beat Records. The song is the second single to be released from the album, following "Girlfriend". It was featured in the film Neighbors and appears on the film's soundtrack.
- "All-night" a.k.a. "All Night" is a song by dance-pop and freestyle singer Trinere and the second single released from the album Trinere in 1985. It reached number 68 on the U.S. R&B chart.
- "All-night" a.k.a. "All Night" is a 2013 single by Icona Pop.
- also known as All Night (Remixes), All Night: Remixes
- released on
- "All-night" a.k.a. "All Night" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- "All-night" a.k.a. "All Night" is a musical single of Timeflies.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "All-night" a.k.a. "All Night" is a musical album of Houses.
- released on (4 years ago)
All-night a.k.a. All Night is a musical group.
- album: "All Night"
Phrases with all-night
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for all-night
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Tom Dalzell, Terry Victor
a person who stays in jail all night after being arrested US, 1992 all-night money noun a prostitute«s charge for spending the night ...
by Christopher H. Sterling, Cary O'Dell
All-night radio programming has been a staple of the industry since the 1920s, when stations such as WDAF in Kansas City remained on the air far into the night to accommodate listeners who wanted to hear distant signals. Late- night ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for all-night
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about all-night
If you need images about all-night for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Video about all-night
Video shows what all-night means. Lasting throughout the whole night.. All-night Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say all-night.
See also the pronunciation examples of all-night!
Anagrams of ALL-NIGHT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of all-night!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of all-night to see it in context!