On this page:
- Definition of the adjective all-out
- Definition of the adverb all-out
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for all-out
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for all-out
- Photo about all-out
- Video language resources about all-out
- Quotes about all-out
- Anagrams of ALL-OUT
- Share this page
Definition of the adjective all-out
What does all-out mean as an attribute of a noun?
Definition of the adverb all-out
What does all-out mean as an attribute of something other than a noun?
- In a manner in which one uses every available means, sparing no effort.
- "All-out" a.k.a. "All Out" is a 1973 album by Grin.
- "All-out" a.k.a. "All Out" is a musical album of Don Airey.
- released on
- "All-out" a.k.a. "All Out" is a musical single of Vybz Kartel.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "All-out" a.k.a. "All Out" is a musical album by The Winans.
- "All-out" a.k.a. "All Out" is a musical album of James Muller Trio.
- "All-out" a.k.a. "All Out" is a single from artist beanie man and Tupac Shakur.
"All-out" a.k.a. "All Out" is a film.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for all-out
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Abridged from the Seven-volume Work, Entitled: Slang and Its Analogues by John Stephen Farmer, William Ernest Henley
All-out. A bumper, carouse. Hence to drink all out, to drain a bumper. ( 1530.) All-overish. An indefinite feeling of apprehension or satisfaction. Also to feel all over alike, and touch nowhere, to feel confusedly happy. Also as subs. ( 1841.) ...
by Chris Bishop
However, whereas all-out efforts were made by the UK and the USA to bridge the Atlantic with flying-boats and long-range land-based aircraft to counter the depredations of enemy surface raiders and submarines, the Pacific's vast expanse ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for all-out
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about all-out
Photo credit: popofatticus
Video language resources about all-out
Click on an item to play that video:
- What is SIP, an All-out Explanation on Session Inititation Protocol and the Way You Can Use It
The Session Initiation Protocol is the protocol that "starts the work" when a communication channel should be prepared. Open this page: ...
- All-out Meaning
Video shows what all-out means. using every available means. covering all aspects without exception. All-out Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio ...
See also the pronunciation examples of all-out!
Quotes about all-out
A coalition of groups ... is waging a massive propaganda campaign against the president of the United States. ... an all-out attack. Their aim is total victory for themselves and total defeat for him. (On Watergate crisis) (Gerald R. Ford)
more quotes about all-out...
Anagrams of ALL-OUT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of all-out!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of all-out to see it in context!