Allah appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Now shall ayas say Allah’s won?
- Now shall alley shahs yell "Allah’s won!"?
- Shall a feeble psi-demon gate let a gnome dispel beef – Allah’s?
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun allah
What does allah mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- Muslim name for the one and only God
- examples: Allah is great! | Allah is the greatest! | Allah rocks! | I believe in Allah. | Muslims believe only in Allah as the unique God, and in Mohammad as the last prophet. | In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful. | Praise be to Allah! | Surely the most honorable of you with Allah is the most righteous of you. | There is no God but Allah, and Mohammed is his prophet. | Allah is the greatest.
- lexical domain: People - nouns denoting people
- instance of: God / Supreme Being = the supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe
ALLAH is an Aviation waypoint.
- also known as ALLAH fix, ALLAH waypoint, waypoint ALLAH, fix ALLAH
There are other places with Allah in their name, like Khwaja 'abd Allah Ansari Shrine.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Allah
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The London encyclopaedia, or, Universal dictionary of science, art, literature, and practical mechanics, by the orig. ed. of the Encyclopaedia metropolitana [T. Curtis]. (1839)
by Thomas Curtis (of Grove house sch, Islington)
In the year 380 of the Hegira, sultan Mahmud Ghazi put it into verse : and afterwards, in the year 515, by order of Bheram Shah ben Massaud, that which Abdal Mokaffa had translated, was re-translated into Persic by Abdul Mala Nasser Allah ...
by Ian Richard Netton
ALLAH See also: creation ex nihilo; God's knowledge Maha El-Kaisy Friemuth...
Encyclopedia of Islam (2009)
by Juan Eduardo Campo
The Arabic term Allah is the main one used for the unique deity worshipped in the Islamic religion.
For example, the shahada, the first pillar of Islam, requires that Muslims testify “There is no god but God (Allah).” This phrase is repeated in ...
by Richard C. Martín
Allah, the Arabic name for God, appears frequently in Islamic art and architecture in calligraphic script. © ROGER WOOD/CORBIS Mosques in the United States have developed as self-governed community. replaced by an angelic court in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allah
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Allah
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Cityman35
- Worshiping Allah
19th century photos of Hippolyte Arnoux and Dimitri Ermakov showing egyptians practicing Salah, the islamic prayer rutial.
Photo credit: cool-art
- Devotion to Allah, Yemen
Photo credit: Rod Waddington
- Allah name on the wall of the mosque
Photo credit: omani
- Arabs from "Garden of Allah" N.Y.
Bain News Service,, publisher.
Arabs from "Garden of Allah" N.Y.
[between ca. 1910 and ca. 1915]
1 negative : glass ; 5 x 7 in. or smaller.
Title from unverified data provided by the Bain News Service on the negatives or caption cards.
Forms part of: George Grantham Bain Collection (Library of Congress).
Format: Glass negatives.
- Allah's Names!
Shield of Allah's Names!!!
Photo credit: saraab™
- La ilaha illa Allah
Photo credit: Gigi-dreams
- Allah Kuli Khan Madrassah, Khiva
Photo credit: Fulvio's photos
- May Allah forgive and reward you
Photo credit: Gigi-dreams
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Allah
Click on an item to play that video:
- Meaning of Allah by Mufti Ismail Ibn Musa Menk
A Good deed is not only...a deed like Salah(namaz), Zakat(Charity) and so on... but to leave bad deeds which are so tempting for the pleasure of your Creator...
- The Meaning of "Allah"
- Allah names meaning and benefit (pashto)
Sajjad ali kowga.
- The Meaning of The Names of Allah (Bilal Philips)
This is a Huda T.v. show called "In the names of Allah" presented by Dr.Bilal Philips in audio, Shakh Bilal Philips explains the meanings of 99 names of Alla...
- ALLAH AND IT'S CORRECT MEANING
This is the correct meaning of Allah, so everyone will know the correct definition. The Caucasian European has always changed names to confuse people because...
- Meaning Of Allah Hu (Allah Hoo) - Allama Zameer Akhtar Naqvi
Live Transmission Of Hum TV Anchor: Noor Ul Hassan Special Guest: Allama Zameer Akhtar Naqvi Date: 8/7/2013 | Shabe Qadar | Ramadan Kareem 2013.
- 99 Names of Allah with English Meaning
99 Names of Allah with English Meaning. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purpose suc...
- Very Brief Explanation of Predestination and Qadr of Allah - Nouman Ali Khan
- Loving Allah - The True Meaning : Al-Hidayah 2010
- Allah exists without a place [simple explanation]
This video has not been created by the Prophetic Way team. Find us on Facebook...
- Dhikr of Allah - Detailed Explanation & Excellence
Sheikh Haitham al-Haddad describes from academic and spiritual perspectives, the greatest act a human being can do. Is it better than Jihad? Salah? Fasting? ...
- Dr Zakir Naik ''What is the definition of ALLAH IN ISLAM ''
- Keajaiban Allah Miracle Allah Explanation of Surah Al-Fatihah by Shaykh Ibrahim Zid
Mbraceislam presents a lecture by Shaykh Ibrahim Zidan on Surah Al Fatihah. Shaykh Zidan covers a brief explanation of the Surah and discusses its many benef...
- Explanation of the names and attributes of Allah: Group 1 (Allaah - A'Rabb - Al Illah)
A class in "Islam The Greatest Blessing Given To Mankind" (A Paltalk chat room) Subject: Explanation of the names and attributes of Allah: Group 1 (Lordship ...
- Meaning of Oneness of Allah (Laa Ilaha Illallah) By Sheikh Sayed Osman
Meaning of Oneness of Allah (Laa Ilaha Illallah) By Sheikh Sayed Osman.
- The Real Meaning of Allah's (swt) Mercy
04/03/2008 Oakland, CA, USA Series: 2008 California Sohbats.
- Meaning of Allah and Muhammad SAW by Shaykh ul Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir ul Qadri
Meaning of Allah and Muhammad SAW by Shaykh ul Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir ul Qadri.
- The meaning of Life - Allah
- Why Allah Wants You To Be A Good Muslim Beautiful Explanation
- Al Asma Ul Husna 99 Names Of Allah God - With Meaning
- Description of Allah (Narrated by Yusuf Islam)
Who is God, according to Islamic teachings? Beautiful video and beautiful words. Natural seens in the background are displayed, while Yusuf Islam (Cat Steven...
- Yaser Ad-Dowsary | Short Description of Allah | AMAZING!
surat al-hashr very touching recitation.
- The Speech of Allah is Without Letters, Sound or Language
Speech (al-Kalam) : It is obligatory to believe Allah is attributed with Speech (Kalam). This is an eternal and everlasting attribute with which Allah orders...
- Description Of ALLAH - Powerful Recitation By Mirza Yawar Baig
- A Meeting With Allah | Description Of Paradise by Ibn al-Qayyim (rahimahullah)
Description of Paradise by Ibn al-Qayyim (rahimahullah)
- Description of Allah | Yaser ad-Dowsary
Description of Allah by Yaser ad-Dowsary.
- Hamd in English Language - Give Thanks to Allah - Naat Khwan of Madani Channel
This Video is extracted from one of the famous silsila of Madani Channel Madani Mukalma which was held at Faizan e Madina - Global Islamic Centre (Aalami Mad...
- Allah's name with different language translatoin
Allah's name with different language translation (Urdu, English, Turkish)
- DESCRIPTION DU PROPHETE MOHAMED SALLA ALLAH 3ALAYHI WASALAM 4/5//6
- Detail Description of Dargah Ashiq Allah By Sh Munna Ansari Khaas Khadim to Baba Hazrat Akbar Shah
See also the pronunciation examples of Allah!
Quotes about Allah
Scrabble value of A1L1L1A1H4
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALLAH
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Allah!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Allah to see it in context!