On this page:
- Definition of the adverb allegedly
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for allegedly
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for allegedly
- Photos about allegedly
- Video language resources about allegedly
- Quotes about allegedly
- Scrabble value of A1L1L1E1G2E1D2L1Y4
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adverb allegedly
What does allegedly mean as an attribute of something other than a noun?
- according to what has been alleged
- example: he was on trial for allegedly murdering his wife
Alternative definition of the adverb allegedly
- According to someone's allegation.
- According to someone's conspicuous impressions (which could be alleged ensuingly).
"Allegedly" a.k.a. "Kathy Griffin: Allegedly" is a film, directed by Keith Truesdell.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- starring: Kathy Griffin
- genres: Stand-up comedy, Comedy
- released in (11 years ago)
"Allegedly" a.k.a. "Allegedly..." is a musical EP of Suspiria.
- released in (18 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for allegedly
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Laura L. Finley
Jessica Lenahan allegedly showed both officers a copy of the restraining order, which expressly directed them to arrest Simon Gonzales upon violation of the order. Jessica Lenahan explained to the officers that the judge had specifically ...
by Lawrence M. Salinger
Countrywide also allegedly sold qualified minorities mortgages with higher interest rates while selling ...
An Introduction by Anatoly Liberman
Swedish, cockney, Lilliputian, ragamuffin, skedaddle; Walloon, rabbit; Welsh, cob, skedaddle (allegedly) going back to a borrowing in Indo-European, cub; a prepositional phrase, ever (allegedly) related to a word in Avestan, dwarf; Bretonic, ...
by Marcel Danesi
Publication generally has been taken to mean that the statement in question is made known to a third party — that is, a party other than the source of the defamatory statement and the individual allegedly defamed. If judgment in a libel or ...
by Laura L. Finley
Once more LaShonda allegedly reported the incident to the teacher, and again Aurelia Davis contacted the teacher to follow up. According to Aurelia Davis, G. F. again harassed LaShonda during physical education class in early March; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for allegedly
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about allegedly
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about allegedly
Click on an item to play that video:
- Allegedly Meaning
Video shows what allegedly means. According to someone's allegation.. According to someone's conspicuous impressions (which could be alleged ensuingly).
- English Foreign Language University (EFLU) Malappuram Centre Allegedly On The Verge Of Closure
Kairali People is a leading Malayalam news channel, owned by Kairali TV, which brings to you round the clock coverage of breaking news. The channel is ...
See also the pronunciation examples of allegedly!
Quotes about allegedly
Scrabble value of A1L1L1E1G2E1D2L1Y4
The value of this 9-letter word is 14 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of allegedly to see it in context!