On this page:
- Alt. a.k.a. Alt was a one-off band, featuring former New Zealand band Split Enz frontman Tim Finn, Northern Irish singer/songwriter Andy White and the frontman of the Irish band Hothouse Flowers, Liam Ó Maonlaí, that recorded and played together in 1995.
- Alt. a.k.a. ALT is a musical artist.
- read more about ALT (singer)
- "Alt." a.k.a. "Alt" is the most recent studio album by English progressive rock band Van der Graaf Generator. It was released 25 June 2012. There are only instrumental songs on the album.
- "Alt." is a musical album of Kill Switch...Klick.
- released in (18 years ago)
"Alt." a.k.a. "Alt" is a 2013 Venezuelan science-fiction short film written and directed by Alejandro Hernández. It tells the story of a woman whose perfect life spirals out of control after everything around her starts to mysteriously vanish.
- country: Venezuela
- language: Spanish Language
- producer: Cecilia Nava
- art direction by Elizabeth Montiel
- written by Alejandro Hernández
- cinematography by Luis Betancourt
- edited by Alejandro Hernández
- music by Alejandro Hernández
- genres: Mystery, Science Fiction
- released in
Alt. a.k.a. Alt is a beer style.
- Alt. a.k.a. Altai language: Altai is Turkic language, spoken officially in the Altai Republic, Russia. The language was called Oyrot prior to 1948.
- also known as Altai; Oirot; Oyrot; Altai, Southern Language
- Alt. a.k.a. rpoD is a gene.
- Alt. a.k.a. Southern Altai language: Южноалта́йский язы́к — один из двух горно-алтайских языков, основной язык алтайцев. Официальный язык Республики Алтай. До 1948 г. язык назывался ойротским.
- also known as Oirot, Oyrot, Altai
- Alt. a.k.a. Alt is a file format.
Printed books with definitions for ALT.
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
1- Alt. refers to the altitude above the sea level. 1 Ht. refers to the height ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for ALT.
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about ALT.
Anagrams of ALT.
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of ALT.!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of ALT. to see it in context!