On this page:
- Alto! a.k.a. Alto is a town in Cherokee County, Texas, United States. The population was 1,225 at the 2010 census.
- Alto! a.k.a. Alto is a town in Banks, Habersham, and Hall counties in the U.S. state of Georgia. As of the 2010 census, the town had a population of 1,172.
- Alto! a.k.a. Alto is a comune in the Province of Cuneo in the Italian region Piedmont, located about 110 kilometres south of Turin and about 45 kilometres southeast of Cuneo. As of 31 December 2004, it had a population of 113 and an area of 7.6 square kilometres.
- Alto! a.k.a. Alto is an unincorporated community in Lincoln County, New Mexico, United States. It is located in the Lincoln National Forest, five miles north of the village of Ruidoso, New Mexico. Alto is located at 7,300 feet. Alto received its name from the Spanish word "high" because of its elevation.
- Alto! a.k.a. Alto is an unincorporated community in Bowne Township, Kent County, in the U.S. state of Michigan. It is situated on Pratt Lake Creek, at the intersection of Bancroft Avenue and 60th Street, just west of M-50, about two miles south of exit 52 off I-96.
- Alto! a.k.a. Alto is a town in Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 1,103 at the 2000 census. The unincorporated community of Alto is located in the town.
- Alto! a.k.a. Alto is a neighborhood of Kokomo in Harrison Township, Howard County, Indiana, United States. It is part of the Kokomo, Indiana Metropolitan Statistical Area. Alto was annexed into the city of Kokomo January 1, 2012.
- Alto! a.k.a. Alto, California: Alto is a census-designated place adjacent to Mill Valley in Marin County, California. It lies at an elevation of 26 feet. The population was 711 at the 2010 census.
- Alto! a.k.a. Alto, Louisiana: Alto is an unincorporated community in Richland Parish, Louisiana, United States.
Who is ALTO!?
Alto! a.k.a. Alto Pappert is a musical artist, musician.
- also known as Alto; Pappert, Alto
- born on (66 years ago)
- member of musical group Kraan until
- album: "Alto"
- Alto! a.k.a. ALTO is an interbank network in Indonesia. It was founded in 1994.
- Alto! a.k.a. alto is a record label.
Alto! a.k.a. Ryou Shirogane is a fictional character from the Japanese manga and anime series Tokyo Mew Mew.
- also known as Elliot Grant, Alto, Ryô Shirogane
- "Alto!" a.k.a. "Alto" is a musical album of Alto Pappert.
- released in (38 years ago)
- "Alto!" a.k.a. "Alto" is a musical album of Ali Ryerson & Joe Beck.
- released in (19 years ago)
- "Alto!" a.k.a. "Alto" is a musical album of El Centro.
- Alto! a.k.a. Singer: A singer is a person who uses his or her voice to produce music. Singers are often accompanied by musicians and instruments, while other people sing to have fun. Vocal skill is usually a combination of innate talent and professional training. Singers are also referred to as vocalists.
- also known as Vocalist
- Alto! a.k.a. Alto: The musical term alto, meaning "high" in Italian, refers to the second highest part of a contrapuntal musical texture and is also applied to its associated vocal range, especially in choral music.
- also known as Alto (voz), Alt (muzyka), Alt (zangstem), Alto (voix), Alt (Stimmlage), Alt
- Alto! a.k.a. ALTO is an open XML standard to describe OCR text and layout information of printed documents. It is often used with METS standard.
- Alto! a.k.a. Alto was a restaurant in New York City.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for ALTO!
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about ALTO!
I don't know what I was trying to get out of a tenor - but it never really satisfied me until one day I picked up my alto and I said, ""Where have you been?"" and I said right here for now on! (Jerome Richardson)
more quotes about alto!...