On this page:
Alya a.k.a. `Alya': `Alya' is a village in Al Madinah Province, in western Saudi Arabia.
- Alya is a Slovenian pop singer.
- Alya a.k.a. Aleksandra Pakhmutova: Aleksandra Nikolayevna Pakhmutova has remained one of the best known figures in Soviet and later Russian popular music since she first achieved fame in her homeland in the 1960s.
- read more about Aleksandra Pakhmutova (composer)
- Alya a.k.a. Little Comet is a composer, musician and film score composer.
- read more about Little Comet
- Alya a.k.a. Alexandra Pistohlkors: Alexandra Alexandrovna Pistohlkors, née Taneyeva, was the younger daughter of noted Russian composer Alexander Taneyev, sister of Anna Vyrubova, and wife of Alexander Erikovich Pistohlkors, who was the stepson of Grand Duke Paul Alexandrovich of Russia.
- read more about Alexandra Pistohlkors
- Alya is a fictional character from the 2013 film Zerkala.
- Alya is a fictional character from the 2000 film His Wife's Diary.
- Alya is a fictional character from the tv series Benci Jadi Cinta.
- Alya is a fictional character from the 2012 TV series Love in Paris.
- Alya is a fictional character from the 2002 film Ada Apa Dengan Cinta.
- Alya is a fictional character from the 2013 film Devil's Pass.
- Alya is a fictional character from the film Cinta Pertama.
- Alya is a fictional character from the tv series Coronation Street.
- Alya is a fictional character from the 2013 film In a Nutshell.
- Alya is a fictional character from the 1998 film The Family.
- Alya is a fictional character from the 2012 romantic drama film Tannoura Maxi.
- Alya is a fictional film character.
- "Alya" is a musical album of Shakary.
- released in (9 years ago)
- "Alya": Alya is a 2004 album by Alya.
- released in (11 years ago)
- "Alya": Alya is a single album by Alya.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alya
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Jaime Klapp, Gerardo Ruíz Chavarría, Abraham Medina Ovando, Abel López Villa, Leonardo Di G. Sigalotti
Alya is an HPC-based simulation tool for coupled multi-physics problems (see for instance (Houzeaux et al. 2008, 2011). On general terms, it is a numerical solver for coupled systems of partial differential equations (PDE), discretized on ...
by Orr, James
a-lı ̄ ́a (òìéä, ‛alya ̄h): One of the dukes, or heads of thousands of Edom (1Ch. 1:51). In Gen. 36:40 the name is Alvah (òìåä, ‛alwa ̄h), the only difference being the change of the weaker å, v, of Gen to the somewhat stronger, é, y, of the later ...
With an Introductory Description of the Country and People of Yoruba by Thomas Jefferson Bowen
alya, leri, inflection, ed6 (bis), eni, ...
by Dennis G. Fowler
ndi alya bobo; kulatonda kulya buci kumakwako ansya bamupe cintu mukwe, ndi alya buci (s) It is taboo to sleep in the same bed with one's ...
CHAMBERS'S ENCYCLOPAEDIA (1886)
Bdma, the son whom Kaus'alya brought forth, became one-half, the twins Lakaliman'a and Sa- trughna, born by Sumitra, together one-fourth, and Bharata, the son of ...
A Library of Universal Knowledge and an Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language ...
Alya. (q.v.),. who. PHILIP II. speedily drove out the pope and the French, PHILIP II.
by Robert E. Buswell Jr., Donald S. Lopez Jr.
See UPAYAKAus'ALYA fangdeng See VAIPULYA Fangguang da zhuangyan jing filgjifi'ffifigé. See LALITAVISTARA Fangniu pin EFF 55. See MAHAGOPALAKASUTTA fangyi W53 See PRAMADA Fanjie FEEL. See BRAHMALOKA fannao i5 ...
Dictionary of Food (2009)
International Food and Cooking Terms from A to Z by Charles Sinclair
alya Middle East Fat from the tails of lamb and mutton much used in Iraq amaebi Japan A sweet tasting shrimp about 12 cm long used in sushi amahong Philippines Asian mussel amai Japan ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alya
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alya
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about Alya
Stamford Education Alya Vocabulary
See also the pronunciation examples of Alya!
Scrabble value of A1L1Y4A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALYA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Alya!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alya to see it in context!