On this page:
- Definition of the adjective amaranthine
- Definition of the noun amaranthine
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Amaranthine
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amaranthine
- Photos about Amaranthine
- Video about Amaranthine
- Quotes about Amaranthine
- Scrabble value of A1M3A1R1A1N1T1H4I1N1E1
- Share this page
Definition of the adjective amaranthine
What does amaranthine mean as an attribute of a noun?
- of or related to the amaranth plant
- lexical domain: Relational Adjectives (pertainyms)
- of an imaginary flower that never fades
Alternative definition of the adjective amaranthine
- Of a dark reddish purple colour
- unfading, eternal, immortal, infinite
- relating to the imaginary amaranth flower that never fades
- relating to, or having the form of plants of the genus Amaranthus
Definition of the noun amaranthine
What does amaranthine mean as a name of something?
- A dark reddish purple colour.
- "Amaranthine" is a musical album of Defyance.
- released in (19 years ago)
- "Amaranthine" is a composition.
- music by 兼平真規子
- "Amaranthine" is a composition.
- "Amaranthine" is a musical single of Amaranthe.
- released on
- "Amaranthine" is a musical album of Richard Youngs.
- released on
- "Amaranthine" is a musical single of Kanako Itō.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "Amaranthine" is a musical album of A Hymn for Her.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Amaranthine
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Michael Andre-Driussi
amaranthine Commentary: this is the only instance within the Urth Cycle of a saint being invoked as a saint (that is, Katharine is called Holy Katharine, not Saint Katharine; the patron saints of the guilds are called simply “patrons”; and even the ...
Zondervan Bible Dictionary (2009)
by J. D. Douglas, C. Merrill
AMARANTHINE. (mrn′thn, fades not away). An inheritance (1 Peter 1:4), glory ( 5:4). From amaranth, a flower that when picked does not wither; the unfading flower of the poets. AMARIAH. (m′r′h). 1. A Levite and ancestor of Ezra (1 Chron ...
Index by Timothy Field Allen
Amaranthine discoloration, Anil. – Bristling, Arn., Carl., Coc. c., Lyc., Mang., Nit. ac, Nx. v., Pimp., Sil., Tarent. ; forenoon, Mag. m.; 9 A.M., Peti.; night, on waking, Carb. v.; during chill, Bar. c., Ran. b. ; in convulsions, Canth.; during shivering of ...
Or, A Description of All the Quadrupeds, Birds, Fishes, Reptiles, and Insects, Trees, Plants, Flowers, Gums and Precious Stones, Mentioned in the Sacred Scriptures. Collected from the Best Authorities, and Alphabetically Arranged by Thaddeus Mason Harris
AMARANTHINE. AMAPAN- TINOS. From a, negative, and fiapatvouai, to fade, wither. That cannot fade away, not capable of fading. This word occurs in 1 Peter, v. 4, where the apostle seems to allude to those fading garlands of leaves, which ...
by Clive Upton, William A. Kretzschmar, Jr.
-S amaranthine BR ama'ranOAIn AM aemo'raen,0ain, amo'raen()(b)n amaretti BR amo'reti ...
The Describer's Dictionary: A Treasury of Terms & Literary Quotations (Expanded Second Edition) (2014)
by David Grambs, Ellen S. Levine
currant, puce brownish red burgundy grayish orbluish red strawberry purplish red raspberry, magenta, grape, raisin, claret, amaranthine, Tyrian purple red or rosy blush pink rose, rosy, carnation deep pink melon vividor glowing pink hotpink, ...
Word Parts Dictionary (2000)
Standard and Reverse Listings of Prefixes, Suffixes, Roots and Combining Forms, 2d ed. by Michael J. Sheehan
(amaranthine, amaranthoid) amath- [Gr. amathos, sand] base dust ( amathigerous, amathophobia) amaur- [Gr. amaros, dark] base dim; dark ( amaurosis, amaurotic) amaxo- [Gr. amaxis, little wagon] base automobile ( amaxomania, ...
by Merrill F. Unger
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amaranthine
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Amaranthine
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Amaranthine
Video shows what amaranthine means. A dark reddish purple colour.. Amaranthine Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say ...
Quotes about Amaranthine
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'amaranthine"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of A1M3A1R1A1N1T1H4I1N1E1
The value of this 11-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Amaranthine to find many related words and phrases!