Amatory appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- For elk cattle-car events I snidely led in, sew sawn amatory rot a man was (we snidely-led insist) never a Celt tackler of.
On this page:
Definition of the adjective amatory
What does amatory mean as an attribute of a noun?
- expressive of or exciting sexual love or romance
Alternative definition of the adjective amatory
- Of or relating to love, especially sexual love.
Amatory was a Russian metal band, formed in 2001 in Saint Petersburg.
- also known as [Amatory]
- Daniil Svetlov (Drums) since
- Denis Zhivotovskiy (Bass guitar) since
- Ilya Borisov (Rhythm guitar) between and (9 years)
- Vyacheslav Sokolov (Vocals) since
- Ilya Kuhin (Lead guitar) since
- Evgeniy Potekhin (Vocals) between and (3 years)
- Aleksey Skornyakov (Sampler) in
- Alexey Ovchinnikov (Vocals) between and (3 years)
- Sergey Osechkin (Lead guitar) between and (6 years)
- Igor Kapranov (Vocals) between and (6 years)
- Dmitriy Rubanovskiy (Lead guitar) between and (3 years)
- Alexander Pavlov (Rhythm guitar) since
- genres: Metalcore, Heavy metal, Nu metal, Hard rock, Groove metal, Alternative metal
- albums: "Вечно прячется судьба", "Неизбежность", "Книга мёртвых", "Две жизни", "Instinkt Obrechyonnykh", "VII", "Чёрно-белые дни"
- official website: www.amatory.ru/home.html
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Amatory
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Bryan A. Garner
Amatory = of, relating to, or expressing sexual love (W10). amortise. See amortize . amortization; amortizement. The first is the regular and preferred form. amortize; amortise. The -ize form is preferred in both AmE and BrE. amortizement.
Crossword Puzzle Dictionary (2015)
by Murali Mohan Hundigam
Amateur singing to record music in bars and clubs—karaoke Amateurish painting —daub Amatory—erotic Amatory advance—pass Amatory literature—erotica Amaze—astonish, astound, boggle, stagger, surprise, confound Amazed by ...
A Dictionary of English Synonymes and Synonymous or Parallel Expressions Designed as a Practical Guide to Aptness and Variety of Phraseology (1881)
by Richard Soule
Amatory, amorous, Anacreontic. Erotical, a. Amatory, amorous, Anacreontic. Erotic, n. Amatory poem. Err, v. n. 1. Deviate (from the right way), wander, ramble, ...
by Scott Cunningham
Madeira Quick Amatory Drink Madeira Sugar cubes Orange curacao To aglassofgood quality madeira,addtwo lumpsofsugar and four drops of orange curacao. Magical uses: Love. Apricot Brandy Quick Amatory Drink Apricot brandy Add ...
by Charles Fillmore
—amatory; loving. a A man of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amatory
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Amatory
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: henribergius
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Amatory
Video shows what amatory means. Of or relating to love, especially sexual love.. Amatory Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say ...
Scrabble value of A1M3A1T1O1R1Y4
The value of this 7-letter word is 12 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AMATORY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Amatory!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Amatory to find many related words and phrases!