On this page:
- Ammar is a fictional character from the 1997 Mohammad, Messenger of God film.
- Ammar represents Ammar al-Baluchi in fiction and other media.
- Ammar is a fictional character from the 2013 film Stable Unstable.
- AMMAR is the Association of Women Prostitutes of Argentina founded in 1994.
- official website: www.ammar.org.ar
- Ammar a.k.a. Hamer-Banna Language: Hamer or Hamer-Banna is an Omotic language of the Afro-Asiatic language family. It is spoken primarily in the southern part of Ethiopia by the Hamer, Banna people, and Karo peoples.
- read more about Hamer-Banna Language
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ammar
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Living Deeply (2008)
The Art & Science of Transformation in Everyday Life by Marilyn Schlitz, Cassandra Vieten, Tina Amorok
org Lawrence Ammar is a Johrei teacher and practitioner. Johrei is a spiritual practice that was developed in Japan by ...
Multicore Computing (2013)
Algorithms, Architectures, and Applications by Sanguthevar Rajasekaran, Lance Fiondella, Mohamed Ahmed, Reda A. Ammar
Ammar is a professor and the ...
A new general English dictionary ... Originally begun by ... Thomas Dyche ... And now finished by William Pardon ... The twelfth edition, with the addition of the ... market towns in England and Wales, etc (1771)
by Thomas DYCHE, William PARDON
A COMPENDIOUS English Grammar. si R AMMAR is that Art or Science that teache: Persons the true and proper Use of Later', Sy/laHn, Mrdr, and Septem'n, in any Lan. guage whatever. And though such particular Rules and Observations, ...
The Woman from Tantoura (2014)
A Palestinian Novel by Radwa Ashour
And Abu Ammar is an ally of the national forces , ...
by Samy S. Swayd
'Ammar rose in the ranks of missionaries of the new movement and, as a result, was granted the mystical-spiritual title of Abu al-Yaqzan (Father of the Awakened) . The fifth Druze luminary and leader of the community, Baha' al- Din al-Samuqi, ...
by Oliver Leaman
Filmography 'Aziza 1980, 100 mins, colour Director/Screenwriter: Abdellatif Ben Ammar Producer: SATPEC, Latif Productions (Tunisia), ONCIC (Algeria) Adaptation/Dialogue: Taoufik Jebali, Abdellatif Ben Ammar Cinematographer: Youssef ...
Containing All the Words in the Scotch and Irish Dialects of the Celtic, that Could be Collected from the Voice, and Old Books and Mss by William Shaw
Ammar» Amhar. A veffel to hold malt in, Amharc. The fight, look. Amharag. Muftard. Amhaircam. To look. Amharc. A fault. Amhairg. Woe. Amhantas. Good luck, Amhantur. } lege. Amharcoll. Amhancoll. } The letter X. Amharas. Doubt, fufpicion.
by David Seddon
Ammar'. —see Arafat, Yasser. Abu. Bilal. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips, academic and thinker. Founder of the Islamic Studies Department of Shariff Kabunsuan Islamic University in the Philippines, and of the Islamic Information Centre in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ammar
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ammar
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video language resources about Ammar
Click on an item to play that video:
- The Philosophy of Eid & the Definition of Eid Sayed Ammar Nakshawani Ramadan 2009
The Philosophy of Eid & the Definition of Eid Sayed Ammar Nakshawani Ramadan 2009.
- The Philosophy of Eid & the Definition of Eid - Sayed Ammar Nakshawani - Ramadan 2009
Please visit Sayed Ammar Nakshawani's website at...
- Ammar and safdar using adverb of mannar and frequence
- Ammar and Abdulkhaliq using adverb of mannar and frequence
See also the pronunciation examples of Ammar!
Scrabble value of A1M3M3A1R1
The value of this 5-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AMMAR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Ammar!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ammar to see it in context!