On this page:
Definition of AMO.
What does AMO. mean?
- [biblical] Book of Amos
- Amo. a.k.a. Amo is a town in Clay Township, Hendricks County, Indiana, United States. The population was 401 at the 2010 census.
- Amo. a.k.a. Mao Airport is a public use airport located near Mao, Kanem, Chad. It is the only airport worldwide with a runway made of brick.
- part of Chad
- Amo. a.k.a. Pat Farmer: Patrick Francis Daniel "Pat" Farmer, an ultra-marathon athlete, motivational speaker, and former Australian politician, was a Member of the Australian House of Representatives, representing the seat of Macarthur in south-west Sydney, New South Wales from 2001 to 2010, as a member of the Liberal Party. Farmer has an established reputation in international and national ultra-marathons. Between April 2011 and January 2012, Farmer successfully completed the world's longest ultra-marathon, a "Pole to Pole Run" from the North Pole to the South Pole, raising A$100,000 for Red Cross International.
- Amo. a.k.a. Emperor Yang of Sui, personal name Yang Guang, alternative name Ying, nickname Amo, known as Emperor Ming during the brief reign of his grandson Yang Tong, was the second son of Emperor Wen of Sui, and the second emperor of China's Sui dynasty.
- also known as Yang Guang, Ying, Amo, Emperor Ming, 楊廣, 英, 阿摩, 明帝, Yang Ying
- born in (1446 years ago), child of Emperor Wen of Sui and Dugu Qieluo
- parent of
- died on (1397 years ago) in Danyang, Jiangsu
- Amo. a.k.a. Amo is a musical artist.
Amo. a.k.a. AMO is a Slovak band.
- genres: Reggae, Dancehall
- albums: "Original", "Family biznis", "Positive!", "Rap 2005 / Bratislava", "Rok Nula", "Pre vlastných (remix)"
- official website: www.amo24hodin.sk
Amo. a.k.a. AMO is a record label.
- Amo. a.k.a. Amo is a fictional character from the 1980 film The Crime of Cuenca.
- Amo. a.k.a. Amo is a fictional character from the 2013 film Termitaria.
- "Amo." a.k.a. "Amo" is a musical album of Berlinda Gil.
- "Amo." a.k.a. "Amo" is a musical album of Axel.
- "Amo." a.k.a. "Amo" is a musical album of Anda Adam.
- released on
Amo. a.k.a. Amo Language: Amo, or Map, is a divergent Kainji language of Nigeria.
- also known as Timap, Among, Amon, Ba
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amo.
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Amo.
I love you
I want you
I need you
Yo te perdio a un otro
I lost you to another
Dios por que lo occurio
Why did it happen
Por si acaso estaba solamente un sueno
Perhaps It was only a dream (David Whalen)
more quotes about amo....
Anagrams of AMO.
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Amo.!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Amo. to see it in context!