On this page:
"Amu" is a critically acclaimed 2005 film directed by Shonali Bose, based on her own novel by the same name. It stars Konkona Sen Sharma, Brinda Karat, and Ankur Khanna. The film premiered at the Berlin Film Festival and the Toronto Film Festival in 2005.
- countries: India, United States of America
- languages: English Language, Hindi Language, Bengali Language, Punjabi language
- producer: Shonali Bose
- executive producers: Gurdip Malik & Bedabrato Pain
- production design by Ayesha Punvani
- written by Shonali Bose
- based on "Amu" by Shonali Bose
- Brinda Karat as Keya
- Konkona Sen Sharma as Kaju "Amu"
- Yashpal Sharma as Gobind
- Ankur Khanna as Kabir
- Bharat Kapoor as Arun Sehgal
- Loveleen Mishra as Leelavati
- Chaiti Ghoshal as Tuki
- Aparna Roy as Grandmother
- Ashish Ghosh as Uncle
- Ruma Ghosh as Aunt
- Brajesh Mishra as Chachaji
- Lushin Dubey as Meera Sehgal
- Rajendra Gupta as KK
- Ganeve Rajkotia as Shanno Kaur
- Kuljeet Singh as Gurbachan Singh
- cinematography by Lourdes Ambrose
- edited by Bob Brooks
- music by Nandlal Nayak
- costume design by Sujata Sharma
- genres: Art film, Indie film, Political drama, Drama
- released on (10 years ago)
- award: - National Film Award for Best Feature Film in English, received by Shonali Bose
- official website: www.amuthefilm.com/home.html
"Amu" is a novel by Shonali Bose.
- genre: Drama
Amu is a fictional character from the 1983 film Swapna Sagara.
"AMU" is a musical album of HUSKING BEE.
- released on
- Amu a.k.a. Sophie Mirabella is an Australian lawyer and former politician who was a Liberal Party member of the Australian House of Representatives from 2001 to 2013, representing the Division of Indi, Victoria.
- Amu was the nineteenth and last pharaoh of the Hyksos Sixteenth dynasty of Egypt.
- also known as Amu, Pharaoh
There are other people with in their name, like Ephraim Amu.
- read more about Campus Center
- Amu a.k.a. The Guerrero Amuzgo language is an Amuzgo language spoken in southwest Guerrero state in Mexico.
- also known as Nomndaa; Amuzgo, Guerrero Language; Amuzgo Guerrero language
- Amu is a composer.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Amu
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Modern Algebra (1990)
by Seth Warner
then Amu is a linear transformation from Mm(F) into M,"( E). 2° AMIE is the identity linear operator on Mm(E). 3° Ifue $(E, F) and if c e $(F ...
by Paul R. Brass
For them, AMU is an exdusive institution. A section thinks Muslim culture and style of education should be reflected in the curriculum, but a Marxist group is equally opposed to it. Under the present vice-chancellor, the atmosphere has changed ...
July 2012 by Asian Development Bank
The AMU is a tradeweighted basket of 14 currencies (ASEAN+3 including Hong Kong, China). Real effective exchange rates are computed using the deviation indicator. Source: ADB calculations using data from Japan's Research Institute of ...
The Sinhalese word Amu means raw. unripe, or unmatured. It is a luxury with some Kandyans, and is sold at about Rs. 1 per bushel. Mr. J. F. Jowitt kindly supplies the following notes on the above paper :(u) Seldom or only three years after the ...
by Patrick Holden
AMU Monitoring Committee The Treaty of Marrakech established this body to monitor the overall progress of Maghreb integration. It consists of one senior representative from each of the participating states and it is to work with other AMU ...
by David Seddon
Amu. Darya. (Oxus. river). This major river originates in the Pamir plateau of Central Asia. It is approximately 2,500 km long and follows a course southwest between Tajikistan and Afghanistan before turning northwest between Turkmenistan ...
by Diagram Group
amu See atomic mass unit. ångström (Å) A unit of length, used mainly to measure the wavelength of light. Named after the Swedish physicist A.J. Ångström (1814–74).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amu
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Amu
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: woofiegrrl
- Stagecoach 28627 KX12 AMU
Photo credit: Alex S. Transport Photography
- FN09 AMU Chesterfield nearside
Photo credit: Graham Mitchell Photography
- | Azerbaijan, baku city | - AMU - ATU
| Azerbaijan, baku city |
Photo credit: mohammad sadeghmo
- Amu christmast version
Photo credit: LBQ's
- Kamau Amu Patton
via Instagram instagr.am/p/PNMQFSLJpO/
Photo credit: BitBoy
Videos about Amu
Click on an item to play that video:
- AMU Meaning
Video shows what AMU means. atomic mass unit. AMU Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say AMU. Powered by MaryTTS ...
- Amu's Body Language
- Words of Life Hani: Amu (Haqniqdoq) People/Language Movie Trailer
This is: Words of Life Hani: Amu (Haqniqdoq) People/Language Movie Trailer c29351 [c29351t] Other names for this language are: Amu; Haqniqdoq This ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Amu!
Scrabble value of A1M3U1
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AMU
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Amu!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Amu to see it in context!