Who is Amy Finley?
Amy Finley is a cook and writer who was the winner of the third season of The Next Food Network Star and was thus awarded a commitment to host a cooking show on the Food Network. Her program, The Gourmet Next Door, premiered on October 14, 2007 and aired for six episodes before Finley, citing a family crisis, controversially cancelled further episodes and moved with her husband and children to a rural farm in Burgundy, France, an episode she chronicled in How to Eat a Small Country.
- born in (43 years ago) in San Diego
- nationality: United States of America
- education: University of California, Los Angeles
- profession: Chef, tv chef
- TV series: "The Gourmet Next Door"
- official website: www.foodnetwork.com/the-next-food-network-star/index.html
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amy Finley
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: