Anais appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- Won’t I stress Anais surpassed dogs as, goddess, a Prussian asserts it now?
On this page:
- Anais a.k.a. Anaís Martínez is a singer. She was the winner of the second season of Objetivo Fama, a Puerto Rican reality-show-contest that airs on Univision Puerto Rico in Puerto Rico and on the Telefutura network in the United States mainland, and is widely considered to be the most successful winner of Objetivo Fama.
- read more about Anaís
- Anais a.k.a. Anaïs Croze: Anaïs, full name Anaïs Croze, is a French singer. She was born in Grenoble, Isère, France on August 20, 1976. Her first album, called The Cheap Show, was recorded live in January 2004 and released in 2005. The Cheap Show, a pun on "peep-show", is titled such as she is the only musician on stage and makes extensive use of her JamMan pedal.
- Anais a.k.a. Sandra Romain is a Romanian pornographic actress.
- read more about Sandra Romain
- Anais a.k.a. Anaïs: Régine Hantelle better known by her stage name Anaïs is a French singer.
- Anais is an actress.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Anais (actress)
- Anais a.k.a. Anaïs is the name of two fictional characters from the Marvel Universe who have similar powers.
- Anais a.k.a. Anaïs is a fictional character from the 2012 film Painless.
- Anais a.k.a. Anaïs is a fictional character from the 1952 film Violetas Imperiales.
- Anais a.k.a. Anaïs is a fictional character from the film Le portrait.
- Anais is a fictional character from the 2004 film Hotel Rwanda.
- Anais is a fictional character from the 1938 film Zaza.
- Anais is a fictional character from the 2007 drama film Special People.
- Anais a.k.a. Anaïs is a fictional character from the 2005 film Au suivant!.
- Anais a.k.a. Anaïs is a fictional character from the 2013 film The Dream Kids.
- Anais a.k.a. Anaïs is a fictional character from the 2012 film Black Really Suits You.
"Anais" a.k.a. "Anaïs" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- music and lyrics by Barbara Carlotti
Anais is a French commune in the Charente-Maritime department in the Poitou-Charentes region of southwestern France.
- Anais a.k.a. Anaís is a Mexican actress.
- born on (41 years ago) in Culiacán
- ANAIS is a particle detector experiment designed to detect dark matter. ANAIS stands for Annual modulation with NAI Scintillators. Its main goal is the direct detection of the dark matter through its scattering off the target nuclei in a radiopure NaI crystal. This dark matter signal should be annually modulated by the change in the relative velocity of WIMP-nucleus, a result of the rotation of the Earth around the Sun.
Phrases with Anais
Phrases ending with the word Anais:
- Mino anais
- Valeria Anais
- Pareronia Anais
- Mino Anais Anais
- species Mino anais
- Species Valeria Anais
- Species Pareronia Anais
- Subspecies Mino Anais Anais
Other phrases containing the word Anais:
- Mino Anais Orientalis
- Mino Anais Robertsoni
- Subspecies Mino Anais Orientalis
- Subspecies Mino Anais Robertsoni
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Anais
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Aosta Valley Itineraries (2015)
by Enrico Massetti
Bar Anais is a quiet place, with very efficient and nice personnel. The walls are made from wood and there are books everywhere! They offer paninis (4€-6€), toasts and homemade quiches for a reasonable price. • Le Bar a Fromage Rue ...
The laws of Plato (1921)
the text ed. with introduction, notes, etc by Plato, Edwin Bourdieu England
t£>v dvSpiov anais is a variant for a7rcus dpptvtuv jrat'cW as Stallb. says. ( Schneid., Wagn., and Jowett make twv dvSpHov depend on ns ; Fic. omits it.) 878 a 3. Kal apa. evrv\es, " provided that there is no ill- fortune attaching to it." ( Wagner ...
by New York Times Theater Reviews
Anais is a chanteuse. Djuna is an angry feminist comedian. Alyosha is a Rat Pack lounge singer. Zossima is a chorus- line nun in drag. The songs, written by Peter Golub and Mr. Durang and performed with the help ofan onstage trio, are ...
by Meredith Miller
Anais Nin Tookey, Helen. Anais Nin, Fictionality and Femininity: Playing a Thousand Roles. Oxford: Clarendon, 2003. Richard- Allerdyce, Diane. Anais Nin and the Remaking of Self: Gender, Modernism and Narrative Identity. Dekalb: Northern ...
A Dictionary of Entomology (2011)
Appendix 1: Journal Titles American Journal Tropical Medicine and Hygiene American Men of Science American Midland Naturalist American Naturalist American Scientist Anais. Faculdade de Ciencias. Universidade do Porto Anais.
by Abby H. P. Werlock, James P. Werlock
Further Information Sources ANAIS: An International Journal [lastpublished 2001] . Benstock,Shari. Women oftheLeftBank. Austin: University of Texas Press, 1986. Jason, PhilipK., ed.TheCritical Response to Anais Nin. Critical Responses in ...
Encyclopedia of Television (2014)
by Horace Newcomb
Linda Schuyler Programming History CBC 26 episodes 1979-86 Lisa Barry Shawn Biso Danah-Jean Brown Christopher Charlesworth Sarah Charlesworth Peter Duckworth- Pilkington II Nick Goddard Anais Granofsky Stacey Halberstadt ...
Common Names, Scientific Names, Eponyms, Synonyms, and Etymology - 3 Volume Set by Umberto Quattrocchi
Low-growing, leaves pubescent, see Anais do congreso da sociedade de botânica do Brasil 15 134, f.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Anais
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1N1A1I1S1
The value of this 5-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ANAIS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Anais!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Anais to see it in context!