On this page:
- Anandi is a fictional character from the 2012 film Life of Pi.
- Anandi is a fictional character from the 1986 film Swati.
- Anandi a.k.a. Anandi Singh is a fictional character from the 2008 TV series Balika Vadhu.
- read more about Anandi Singh
- Anandi is a fictional character from the 2003 film Bhalo Theko.
- Anandi is a fictional character from the 1977 film Naga Phasa.
- Anandi is a fictional character from the 1984 film Zakhmi Sher.
There are other characters with in their name, like Anandi Devi.
- Anandi is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Anandi (actress)
- Anandi appeared in the Dilli documentary film.
- Anandi a.k.a. Anandi Devi: Anandi was the mother of Munshi Premchand.
- read more about Anandi Devi
- Anandi a.k.a. Anandi Nagarkatte was the mother of Shankar Nag.
- read more about Anandi Nagarkatte
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Anandi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Breathe Better, Sleep Better (2016)
How to Use the the Breath to Get a Great Night’S Sleep by Anandi
“Anandi is a dedicated student and breath practitioner. Breathe better, Sleep Better offers beautiful insights about prana in a fun and accessible manner. An important book illuminating an essential yogic tool.” —Yogrishi Vishvketu, director and ...
by Col Ved Prakash
For details, See Anandi Ram Dhekia Phukan, Observations 266 Encyclopaedia of North-East lndia.
by Ambalaṅgoḍa Polvattē Buddhadatta, A. P. Buddhadatta Mahāthera
Anandi, a. joyful. Anayati, see Aneti. Anapana or anapana, nt. inhaled and exhaled breath. Anisansa, m. profit; merit; good result. Anisada, nt. the buttocks.
by Dale Southerton
Ramamurthy, Anandi. Imperial Persuaders: Images of Africa and Asia in British Advertising. Manchester, UK: Manchester University Press, 2003. Said, Edward W. Culture and Imperialism. London: Vintage, 1994. Said, Edward W. Orientalism : ...
Accompanied by a Reversed Dictionary, English and Hindustani by Duncan Forbes
witHR# anandi, delighted, rejoiced. s. #3) wrist an-ansa, m. one who has no share; excluded from a share (of an inheritance) on account of some legal flaw. s. ) wrāTan-ang, m. (literally, bodiless), the god Kāma, the Hindú Cupid. s.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Anandi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about Anandi
ANANDI 20 year work description
Scrabble value of A1N1A1N1D2I1
The value of this 6-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ANANDI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Anandi!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Anandi to find many related words and phrases!