On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of Anc
What does Anc mean?
- African National Congress
Who is Anc?
ANC a.k.a. Naga Chaitanya Akkineni is an Indian film actor who stars in Telugu films. He debuted in the 2009 film Josh, directed by newcomer Vasu Varma and produced by Dil Raju. Prior to the release of his first film, he signed his second film with Indira Productions, which was to be directed by Gautham Menon. Ye Maaya Chesave released in February 2010 with comparisons drawn to his father Akkineni Nagarjuna's romantic film, Geethanjali.
- read more about Naga Chaitanya (actor)
Anc a.k.a. Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport is a major airport in the U.S. state of Alaska, located 4 nautical miles southwest of downtown Anchorage. The airport is named in honor of Ted Stevens, the U.S. Senator from Alaska serving from 1968 to 2009. It is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems, which categorized it as a primary commercial service airport.
- also known as Ted Stevens Anchorage Airport
- part of United States of America, Anchorage
- official website: www.dot.state.ak.us/anc
- ANC a.k.a. The African National Congress is the Republic of South Africa's governing social democratic political party, supported by its Tripartite Alliance with the Congress of South African Trade Unions and the South African Communist Party, since the establishment of multi-racial democracy in April 1994. It defines itself as a "disciplined force of the left". Members founded the organisation as the South African Native National Congress on 8 January 1912 at the Waaihoek Wesleyan Church in Bloemfontein to increase the rights of the black South African population. John Dube, its first president, and poet and author Sol Plaatje were among its founding members. The organisation became the ANC in 1923 and formed a military wing, the Umkhonto we Sizwe in 1961.
- read more about African National Congress
- Anc a.k.a. Ngas Language: Ngas, or Angas, is an Afro-Asiatic language spoken in Plateau State, Nigeria. Dialects are Hill Angas and Plain Angas.
- also known as Angas, Karang, Kerang
- ANC is a website.
- also known as ANC Airport Code, Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, Airport Code ANC
- Anc is a file format.
- Anc a.k.a. Anal canal carcinoma is a gene.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Anc
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Aurelio Uncini
The ANC is a highly complex problem that requires precise control, temporal stability, and high computational resources. Typically, in...
by Eberhard Hänsler, Gerhard Schmidt
Due to the auxiliary information by the reference microphone, Widrow's ANC is a more effective technique, especially in 7: Low Distortion Noise Cancellers – Revival of a ...
Frankie & Stankie (2013)
rejacketed by Barbara Trapido
It thinks the ANC is too cautious and too willing to work with whites. But the ANC is a movement with a history. It's founded in 1912 by distinguished black ...
The Last Word to America (2015)
The World in Context of America by Dr. Desmond Mattocks
The ANC resisted the asinine political pabulum of Britain as well as inhuman treatment of Yahweh's creation. In an era considered to be the heights of civility, Margaret Thatcher once remarked: “The ANC is a typical terrorist organization.
by Rodrigues, Joel J.P.C.
ANC is a deterministic application that requires a real-time operating system to respond to the input with ...
Genetic Algorithms (2001)
Concepts and Designs by Kim-Fung Man, Kit Sang TANG, Sam Kwong
ANC is a technique that uses secondary acoustic sources to generate the anti- phase sound waves that are necessary for cancelling undesired noise. It works on the basic principle of destructive interference of sound fields. A number of ANC ...
Living in the Shadow of Death by Andrew Ragavaloo
The ANC is an organisation with principles. We don't follow people!” “OK, let's meet and see what happens this afternoon. In the meantime, contact Yusuf Bhamjee. Ask him if it will be possible to have someone from the provincial executive ...
by David Seddon
Group charged with the responsibility of developing a coherent macroeconomic policy for the new South Africa, chaired by Vella Pillay, a long-time economic adviser to the African National Congress (ANC) and consultant to the Bank of China.
by Peter Lamb
The ANC was formed in 1923 as a moderate organization to campaign against racial discrimination. In 1944 it was transformed into a far more radical force as the leaders of the new youth wing, Mandela and Oliver Tambo, began to assert ...
by John J. Butt
African National Congress (ANC) African ...
by Robert Anthony Waters Jr.
Prime minister and president of South Africa, whose “total strategy” sought to crush African National Congress (ANC) and South West Africa People's Organization (SWAPO) rebels, and bludgeon neighboring countries into leaving South Africa ...
Catholic Encyclopedia (1907)
Delisle, “Anc. Sacr.”, IXXIII. (d) Sacramentary; treasury of Milan Cathedral; eleventh century. Delisle, “Anc. Sacr.”, LXXIV. (e) The “Sacramentary of Armio”, near the Lago Maggiore; t£sury of Milan Cathedral; eleventh century. Delisle, “ Anc. Sacr.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Anc
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Anc
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: keichii
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Anc
Click on an item to play that video:
- ANC Meaning
Video shows what ANC means. |lang=en}}. ANC Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say ANC. Powered by MaryTTS, Wiktionary.
- EC's ANC demands an explanation from Andile Lungisa
The ANC in the Eastern Cape is demanding a detailed explanation, from provincial executive committee member Andile Lungisa. That's following public ...
- What Is The Definition Of ANC Medical Dictionary Free Online
- What Is The Definition Of ANC Medical Dictionary Free Online
- Language Development Gillian Pratt ANC
See also the pronunciation examples of Anc!
Scrabble value of A1N1C3
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ANC
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Anc!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Anc to see it in context!