On this page:
- "Anderswelt" is the sixth album released by the German Medieval folk rock band Schandmaul on April 4, 2008. It was recorded from October 2007 to January 2007 at Turnstyle Studio, Berlin, and the HOFA Studios in Karlsdorf and was produced by Thomas Heimann-Trosien. The album contains 14 tracks, including an instrumental, "Fiddlefolkpunk". Thematically, the album focusses on creatures of mythology like sirens, werewolves and spirits. The track "Drei Lieder" tells of a young bard who participates in a singers' competition to take revenge on the prince who once destroyed his native village and killed his only brother. "Die Königin" is about a bewitched woman who was once good-natured but has been turned into a dragon. The track "Anderswelt" deals with mysterious sightings of figures from the Other-world who were spotted near a Celtic shrine.
- "Anderswelt" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- music and lyrics by Thomas Lindner
- "Anderswelt" is a musical album of Engelsstaub.
- released in (16 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Anderswelt
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1N1D2E1R1S1W4E1L1T1
The value of this 10-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ANDERSWELT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Anderswelt!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Anderswelt for some fun with words!