On this page:
- Definition of the noun Andrias
- Phrases with Andrias
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Andrias
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Andrias
- Photo about Andrias
- Video language resources about Andrias
- Scrabble value of A1N1D2R1I1A1S1
- Anagrams of ANDRIAS
- Share this page
Definition of the noun Andrias
What does Andrias mean as a name of something?
Andrias is a genus of Cryptobranchidae, described by Tschudi in 1837.
- synonyms: genus Andrias / Megalobatrachus / genus Megalobatrachus / Megalobranchus / genus Megalobranchus / Tritogenius / genus Tritogenius
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Amphibia
- order: Caudata
- family: Cryptobranchidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Andrias
Phrases starting with the word Andrias:
- Andrias Tschudii
- Andrias Bohemicus
- Andrias japonicus
- Andrias davidianus
- Andrias davidianus japonicus
- Andrias davidianus davidianus
Phrases ending with the word Andrias:
Other phrases containing the word Andrias:
- Species Andrias Tschudii
- species Andrias japonicus
- species Andrias davidianus
- Subspecies Andrias Davidianus Japonicus
- Subspecies Andrias Davidianus Davidianus
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Andrias
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by James A. Jobling
andrias image. Fregata French mariners' name Frégate ...
by DK Publishing
Andrias davidianus 50 Length 6ft(1.8 m) Diet Fish and crustaceans Location China This is the largest amphibian in the world. It lives in mountain streams, preferring fast-running water. It hunts mainly at night for shrimp, fish, and insects. Certain ...
One cryptobranchid, Andrias davz'dz'anus, of China, is certainly the largest living amphibian, exceeding 1.5 m and said to attain 2 m ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Andrias
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Andrias
Chinese giant salamander (Andrias davidianus)
Listed Critically Endangered by the IUCN, Chinese giant salamanders are nevertheless sold in numbers at fish and seafood markets mainly in southern China, since they are considered a delicacy and used in traditional medicine. There is a large farming industry in Shaanxi, but collection of wild salamanders for breeding and diseases spreading because of wastewater are still major threats for wild populations.
Photo credit: Nature.Catcher
Video language resources about Andrias
Click on an item to play that video:
AndriaS is a trial EVA KineboX inspired by AP as ParodiaS (as Andrea Parodi). The musix have been created by BOMBOIS kin Jesuinu and Kompany. Featuring ...
- HANS ANDRIAS - Wasteland
- Andrias Harefa, WTS (Writer-Trainer-Speaker) - Powerful Mindset Update - Property & Bank
ANDRIAS HAREFA - Penulis 38 Buku Best-Seller - Trainer/Speaker Coach berpengalaman 20 tahun - Telah melatih lebih dari 350 trainer - Sukses ...
Scrabble value of A1N1D2R1I1A1S1
The value of this 7-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ANDRIAS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Andrias!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Andrias to find many related words and phrases!