- Andy Cook: Andrew "Andy" Cook is an English semi-professional footballer who plays for Barrow as a forward.
- born on (25 years ago) in Bishop Auckland
- Andy Cook: Andrew Charles "Andy" Cook is a former professional football player and physiotherapist at Conference South side Eastleigh.
- Andy Cook: Andrew Bernard Cook is a former professional baseball pitcher. He pitched in four games in Major League Baseball for the New York Yankees in 1993.
- born on (48 years ago) in Memphis
- profession: Baseball player
- Andy Cook is a drummer.
- Andy Cook a.k.a. Andrew Cook is the director of FFEI Ltd.
- read more about Andrew Cook
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Andy Cook
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Andy Cook to see it in context!