On this page:
- Andy Pratt is an American rock music singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. In the 1970s, he made a number of experimental records and scored a commercial hit with "Avenging Annie".
- also known as Pratt, Andy
- born on (69 years ago) in Boston, child of Edwin H Baker Pratt
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist
- genres: Christian music, Rock music, Sacred music
- albums: "Andy Pratt", "Resolution: The Andy Pratt Collection", "Records Are Like Life", "The Age Of Goodbye", "Cover Me", "Another World", "Resolution"
- nomination: - nominated to Independent Music Award for Best Design - Music Website (Artist, Band, Record Label, etc.) - "Www.andy-pratt.com"
- Andy Pratt: Andrew Elias Pratt is a former Major League Baseball pitcher who played for the Atlanta Braves and Chicago Cubs. Pratt was selected by the Texas Rangers in the 9th round of the 1998 Major League Baseball Draft and had a career ERA of 15.00 in 5 career appearances with the Braves and Cubs. He also played in the Texas Rangers organization from 1998-2001 and Milwaukee Brewers organization from 2004-2006. After his release from the Brewers organization in 2006, Pratt played the rest of the season for the Somerset Patriots of the independent Atlantic League. He has not played professionally since.
- born on (36 years ago) in Mesa
- profession: Baseball player
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Andy Pratt
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Melissa U. D. Goldsmith, Paige A. Willson, Anthony J. Fonseca
Brian Eno, Gary Glitter, Grant Lee Buffalo, Callum Hamilton, Steve Harley, Lindsay Kemp, Paul Kimble, Nathan Larson, Donna Matthews, Ewan McGregor, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, the Mighty Hannibal, Freda Payne, Placebo, Andy Pratt, Lou ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Andy Pratt
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Andy Pratt for some fun with words!