On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective ane
What does ane mean as an attribute of a noun?
adjective - degrees: -
- used of a single unit or thing; not two or more
- Ane a.k.a. Añe is a municipality located in the province of Segovia, Castile and León, Spain. According to the 2004 census, the municipality has a population of 126 inhabitants.
- also known as Añe, Spain
- part of Spain
- Ane a.k.a. Āne is a large village in Ozolnieki Municipality, Latvia. The village is located on the Lielupe River approximately 38 km from the capital city of Riga and 7 km from city of Jelgava. It is known for the amount of clay that is dug up local lakes. There is a brick factory, which was very prominent during the Soviet era. Since the factory was privatised it still produces bricks albeit on a reduced scale. It was very well known in the Soviet Union due to that. It is sometimes referred to by locals as "Sarkanais māls" literally meaning "Red clay".
- part of Ozolnieki Municipality
- Ane a.k.a. Angers – Loire Airport is an airport located in Marcé, 20 kilometres northeast of Angers, both communes of the Maine-et-Loire department in the Pays de la Loire region of France. It is also known as Angers – Marcé Airport.
- official website: www.angers-loire-aeroport.fr
Who is Ane?
Ane a.k.a. Ané is a musician, musical artist.
- also known as Anne Loho
- born on (33 years ago)
- member of musical group Anmatino since
- read more about Ané (musical artist)
- Ane is a fictional character from the 2011 film Camera Obscura.
- Ane is a fictional character from the 1997 film Insomnia.
- Ane is a fictional character from the 2008 film Bullet in the Head.
- Ane is a fictional character from the film "The Legend of the North Wind".
- Ane is a fictional character from the 1978 film Occupation in 26 Pictures.
"Ane" a.k.a. "Ané" is a musical album of Ané.
- released in (12 years ago)
- Ane a.k.a. -ane: The suffix -ane is used in organic chemistry to form names of organic compounds where the -C-C- group has been attributed the highest priority according to the rules of organic nomenclature. The final "-e" disappears if it is followed by a suffix that starts with a vowel, e.g. "propanol".
- Ane a.k.a. Xaracuu language: Xârâcùù, or Kanala, is an Oceanic language spoken in New Caledonia. It has about 6,000 speakers.
- also known as Canala, Kanala, Anesu, Haraneu, Xaracii, Xârâcùù Language
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ane
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Valerie Porter
dr = draught; ldr = light draught; m = meat; mu = mule production; pa = pack; Names for ass include: ane, asino, asnal, asno, baudet, burro, buruwa, Esel, 2 Ass: Baladi 4 Ass: Kashan 6 Ass: Senaar Zamorana,. Abbreviations used in this ...
Illustrating the Words in Their Different Significations by Examples from Ancient and Modern Writers by John Jamieson
“ Ane manyie is called, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ane
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ane
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: poirpom
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Ane
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Ane!
Quotes about Ane
Among twenty four fools not ane wise man.
more quotes about ane...
Scrabble value of A1N1E1
The value of this 3-letter word is 3 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine