Angela appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- Dew Angela made erases a reed a male gnawed.
Phrases with Angela
- Erigone angela
- Yumates angela
- Lepralia angela
- Escharoides angela
- Plectreurys angela
- species Erigone angela
- species Yumates angela
- species Lepralia angela
- species Escharoides angela
- species Plectreurys angela
Angela is a small unincorporated community in Rosebud County, Montana.
- Angela a.k.a. Angelababy: Angela Yeung Wing, popularly known by her stage name Angelababy, is a model and actress from Hong Kong. Her stage name came from the combination of her legal given name "Angela" and her nickname her family gave her "Baby".
- Angela a.k.a. Angela Groothuizen is a Dutch singer, artist and television personality.
- also known as Groothuizen, Angela; Angela Paula Groothuizen
- born on (54 years ago) in Alkmaar
- nationality: Netherlands
- profession: Singer, actor, presenter
- member of musical groups:
- Marriage with Rob Mooij
- parent of
- genre: Pop music
- album: "Melk en honing"
- TV series:
- official website: www.angelagroothuizen.nl
- Angela a.k.a. Felissa Rose is an American actress, known for her role as Angela Baker in the 1983 cult classic, Sleepaway Camp.
- Angela a.k.a. Angela Rockwood is a model and actress, best known for her roles in The Fast and the Furious and the syndicated television series V.I.P. She was married to actor Dustin Nguyen in 2001 and separated in 2011.
- Angela a.k.a. Angelu de Leon: Maria Luisa Angela Martinez de Leon-Rivera, more famously known as Angelu de Leon, is a television and film actress in the Philippines.
- Angela a.k.a. Veronica Jett is an American pornographic actress. She appeared in the music video for Papa Roach's single "…To Be Loved".
- Angela a.k.a. Angela D'Angelo: Angela D'Angelo is a film director.
- Angela a.k.a. Angela Crystal is a pornographic actress.
There are other people with Angela in their name, like Angela Aak, Angela Aki, Angela Ali, Angela Cox, Angela Eke, Angela Fox, Angela Kim, Angela Lai, Angela Lee, Angela Lin and many others.
Angela is a Japanese pop band that's best known for theme songs of anime television shows. The main members are Atsuko and Katsu. Their signature upbeat tunes and rich arrangements is a dazzling mix of electronica, dance, rock, swing jazz and ska. Angela’s energetic stage presence and stunning performance brings together Atsuko’s versatile vocals and KATSU’s multi-instrumental skills, instantly winning the hearts of audiences in big scale international events like Otakon, Sakura-Con and Anime Festival Asia. No stranger to the Oricon Chart, they've enjoyed great success with a string of hits for countless anime titles. In 2008, they started an alter ego band called Domestic Love Band.
- genres: J-pop, Pop music
- albums: "Memories", "A.I.B", "明日へのbrilliant road", "The end of the world", "Merry-go-round", "Sora no Koe", "Voice of the Sky", "Fly me to the sky", "In Your Arms", "Shangri-La", "I/O", "未来とゆう名の答え", "DEAD SET", "YOU GET TO BURNING", "Peace of mind", "PRHYTHM", "LOVE LOVE Sweetie Version 3.0", "Gravitation", "新宿狂詩曲", "Beautiful fighter", "蒼穹のファフナー HEAVEN AND EARTH イメージミニアルバム", "Land Ho!", "蒼い春", "宝箱 -TREASURE BOX-", "Mirror☆ge", "約束", "Spiral/Link", "蒼穹", "夜が運ばれてくるまでに", "オルタナティヴ", "KINGS", "THE LIGHTS OF HEROES", "ZERO", "ANGEL／遠くまで", "バイバイオーライ", "シドニア", "Different colors"
- official website: style-market.com/angela
There are other groups with Angela in their name, like Angela Jane, René & Angela, Angela & the Rude and Angela Spivey and the Voices of Victory.
- Angela is a fictional character in Todd McFarlane's Spawn comic book series. The character was created for the series by writer Neil Gaiman and artist Todd McFarlane, which led to a legal battle between McFarlane and Gaiman over the rights to the character.
- Angela a.k.a. Angela Weber is a fictional character from Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series.
- occupation: Student
- created by Stephenie Meyer
- in films:
- Angela is a fictional character from the 1993 film Angela & Viril.
- Angela is a fictional character from the Barney & Friends TV series.
- Angela is a fictional character from the anime series Black Butler.
- also known as Angela Blanc
- Angela is a fictional character from the 2009 film Forget Me Not.
- Angela a.k.a. Ángela is a fictional character from the 2012 film Invader.
- Angela is a fictional character from the 1984 film Il ragazzo di campagna.
- Angela a.k.a. Ángela is a fictional character from the 1996 film Thesis.
- Angela is a fictional character from the 2005 film Sacred Heart.
- Angela is a fictional character from the 1992 action crime thriller film Psy.
- Angela is a fictional character in the 2004 romantic comedy film Christmas in Love.
- Angela is a fictional character from the 2002 film The Matchbox.
- Angela is a fictional character from the 2009 film Nisos.
- Angela is a fictional character from the 1959 film Dead Man's Treasure.
- Angela is a fictional character from the anime television series and film Kurogane Communication.
There are other characters with Angela in their name, like Angela Fox, Angela Cole, Angela King, Angela Baker, Angela Black, Angela Brown, Angela Davis, Angela Evans, Angela Grant, Angela Hayes, Angela Hicks, Angela James, Angela Mills, Angela Moore, Angela Walsh, Angela Barnes, Angela Becker, Angela Carson, Angela Carter and Angela Dalton.
"Angela" is a composition, tv theme song.
- also known as Angela (Theme from Taxi), Angela (Theme From 'Taxi'), Angela Theme (Theme From "Taxi")
- music by Bob James
- "Angela" a.k.a. "Angel-A", directed by Luc Besson, is a French fantasy and romantic drama featuring Jamel Debbouze and Rie Rasmussen. The film was premiered in the United States at the Sundance Film Festival of 2007.
- also known as Alerte rouge
- country: France
- languages: Spanish Language, French
- producer: Luc Besson
- production design by Jacques Bufnoir
- written by Luc Besson
- Jamel Debbouze as André Moussah
- Rie Rasmussen as Angel-A
- Serge Riaboukine as Pedro
- Eric Balliet as Garde du corps Franck
- Akim Chir as Le chef des malfrats #1
- Jerome Guesdon as Le malfrat #3
- Loic Pora as Le malfrat #2
- Venus Boone as La mère d'Angela
- Michel Bellot as Le planton US
- Gilbert Melki as Franck
- Michel Chesneau as Le flic commissariat
- Olivier Claverie as Le sécrétaire US
- Solange Milhaud as La femme de Saint-Lazare
- Laurent Jumeaucourt as Le dragueur
- Franck-Olivier Bonnet as Le dernier client
- Akim Colour as Le chef des malfrats #2
- Tonio Descanvelle as Client Angela 2
- Grigori Manukov as Le serveur roumain
- Alain Zef as Le sommelier
- Jean-Marc Montalto as Le réceptionniste
- Jil Milan as Client Angela 1
- Todd M. Thaler as Le père d'Angela
- Gael Triam as Client Angela 3
- casting by Swan Pham
- cinematography by Thierry Arbogast
- edited by Frédéric Thoraval & Christine Lucas Navarro
- music by Anja Garbarek
- costume design by Martine Rapin
- genres: Romance Film, Fantasy, Comedy, Romantic comedy, Drama
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (8 years ago)
- "Angela" is a 1995 film, Rebecca Miller's directorial debut. It won awards at the Sundance Film Festival, the Brussels International Festival of Fantasy Film and the Gotham Awards.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- genres: Indie film, Drama
- released in (19 years ago)
- "Angela" is a 2002 drama romance film written by Roberta Torre and directed by Roberta Torre.
- country: Italy
- language: Italian Language
- producers: Lierka Rusic & Rita Rusic
- executive producer: Roberto Alchimede
- written by Roberta Torre
- cinematography by Daniele Cipri
- edited by Roberto Missiroli
- music by Andrea Guerra
- genres: Crime Fiction, Romance Film, World cinema, Drama
- rating: R (USA)
- released in (12 years ago)
- award: - David di Donatello for Best Actress (Role: Angela) nomination for Donatella Finocchiaro
- "Angela" is a 1978 film directed by Boris Sagal. It stars Sophia Loren and Steve Railsback.
- countries: Canada, Italy, United States of America
- language: English Language
- genre: Drama
- released in (36 years ago)
- "Angela": At the entrance to the college where he teaches, Olivier is accosted by a street beggar. He recognises her as Angela, the love of his youth, but she is embarrassed and slips away. The next day, Olivier comes across her again and, curious, he invites her for a snack. She accepts, but when it comes to the bill, he discovers both Angela and his wallet have disappeared. Upset yet intrigued, he starts stalking her.
- "Angela" is a 2000 short film written and directed by Amos Kollek.
- Angela a.k.a. Ángela: Angela is a Mexican telenovela, which was produced by Televisa and broadcast on Canal de las Estrellas in 1998. The series was first debuted on May 17, 1999 on Univision in the United States, replacing that year's hit La Mentira, and ended on September 9, 1999, being replaced by Tres Mujeres. It aired a second and a third time on Galavisión on March 15, 2000 and May 8, 2001, and ended a second and a third time on July 1, 2000 and August 24, 2001. It aired a fourth time back to Univision's late night "Grandes Historias" lineup, aired on October 28, 2003, and ended on February 27, 2004. It aired a fifth time on TeleFutura on September 18, 2006, and ended on January 8, 2007. This telenovela contained 78 episodes.
- Angela is a genus of mantises of the family Mantidae and subfamily Angelinae.
- Angela is a female given name. It is derived from the Greek word ángelos, meaning "messenger of God". In the United States, the name "Angela" was at its most popular between 1965 and 1979, when it was ranked among the top 10 names for girls, but it has been ranked among the 300 most popular names for American girls since 1900. It has been falling from its peak of popularity and was the 133rd most popular name for girls born in the United States in 2008. Variant Angelina was the 69th most popular name for girls born in 2008 in the United States, while variant Angel was the 160th most popular name.
- Angela is a 2009 single by Jarvis Cocker. It is the first single from his second solo album "Further Complications.".
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Angela
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Web-based Support Systems (2010)
Carrillo-Ramos, Angela is a Systems and Computing Engineer of the Universidad de los Andes, Bogota, Colombia (1996); Magister in Systems and Computing Engineering of the Universidad de los Andes, Bogota, Colombia ( 1998); PhD in ...
Radical Visions 1968-2008 (2011)
The Impact of the Sixties on Australian Drama by Denise Varney
Angela is an idealistic and talented architect, who designs “the bloody monstrosities” that Sam wants built; Brian, a former top salesman, can't sell them because they are “far too expensive”; and Megan can't market them because they are “the ...
The Effect of a Professional Development Intervention on Inservice Science Teachers' Conceptions of Nature of Science (2008)
by Mark Andrew Bloom
Case study #1 – Angela Angela is a 9th grade 66.
Class in Late-Victorian Britain: The Narrative Concern with Social Hierarchy and its Representation
by Kevin Swafford
Angela is a Cambridge educated heiress to a Stepney brewery, who decides to become socially responsible by living and providing charitable social services in the East End. Conscientious, intelligent, and concerned with creating ...
Historical Dictionary of the Reformation and Counter-Reformation (2010)
by Michael Mullett
MERICI, ANGELA (1474—1540).
The Kingfisher First Dictionary (2004)
by Angela Crawley, John Grisewood
Angela Crawley, John Grisewood. Front Matter.
The Catholic encyclopedia (1913)
an international work of reference on the constitution, doctrine, discipline, and history of the Catholic Church by Knights of Columbus. Catholic Truth Committee
Angela gladly accepted the invitation. In 1524, while making a pilgrimage ...
The Greenwood Encyclopedia of Children's Issues Worldwide: Asia and Oceania (2008)
by Irving Epstein, Leslie Limage
Angela. Baschieri. and. Jane. C. Falkingham. NATIONAL PROFILE Tajikistan, situated in the southeastern corner of Central Asia, lies at the heart of the "Silk Road," sharing borders with China to the east, Afghanistan to the ...
The Star Trek Encyclopedia (2011)
by Michael Okuda, Denise Okuda, Debbie Mirek
GUEST CAST: Emily Banks as Barrows, Tonia; Oliver McGowan as Caretaker; Perry Lopez as Rodriguez, Lieutenant Esteban; Bruce Mars as Finnegan; Barbara Baldavin as Martine, Ensign Angela; Marcia Brown as Alice; Tom Sebastian as ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Angela
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Videos about Angela
Click on an item to play that video:
- Angela meaning and pronunciation
Angela definition by Urban Dictionary: Angela is interesting and extraordinary! Angela is an old soul and a spiritual being. She bares her heart for the worl...
- Angela meaning and pronunciation
Angela definition by Urban Dictionary: A person with amazing eyes who is pretty amazingly awesome. Why is she awesome? Just because, that's why.
- Angela meaning and pronunciation
Angela definition by Urban Dictionary: The most beautiful girl in the world. Anyone would be lucky to be friends with her. Has the most beautiful dark, wavy ...
- Angela meaning and pronunciation
Angela definition by Urban Dictionary: The name Angela is given to people who are kind and sweet to others. She is very friendly and easy to get along with. ...
- Angela Passalacqua, Delayed Meaning at Blackfish Gallery, April 2013
Angela Passalacqua, Delayed Meaning at Blackfish Gallery, April 2013 "Delayed Meaning", an exhibition of paintings and drawings by Angela Passalacqua, base o...
- Shingai, Amelia, Angela, Erin! - Family Studies - Biological Explanation of Schizophrenia
Family Studies - Biological Explanation of Schizophrenia.
- Angela's Explanation
Angela, a fifth grader, explains how to subtract with decimals.
- Analyzing the Language of Race and Racism in Social Interaction with Angela Reyes
Analyzing the Language of Race and Racism in Social Interaction with Angela Reyes at Teachers College, Columbia University.
- ESL with Angela - names of things from the kitchen, for beginners.
Some basic English words for some things you can find in the kitchen.
- Figurative Language Pop Songs Josh, HB, Angela, Jessica
- ESL with Angela - names of some foods in English
Angela helps to teach English as a Second Language. In this lesson she gives some multiple choice questions on the names of different foods. Have a go! Go to...
- ESL*930CC-B*29377 Angela reads Where Is the Green Sheep to a preschool child
The adult students in ESL for Child Care first practiced their Circle Time Project with their classmates role-playing children. Then they went to the child d...
- Angela - open access language student at the Centre for Modern Languages in Birmingham
- ESL*930CC-B*29377 Circle Time - Angela reads Blowing in the Wind
Role-playing Circle Time in the ESL for Child Care Class. The purposes of the Circle Time Project are: To build your confidence in reading out loud and getti...
- ESL with Angela - names of foods and drinks
Angela helps to teach English as a second language. In this lesson she gives names to some foods and drinks.
- Angela Gorman Description of Charity
Hope for Grace Kodindo.
- ENGLISH (AUSTRALIAN), female, 25-40; Angela P, English language course
Australian English, female - Angela P - based in London, UK. Contact email@example.com (clip recorded June 2012)
- Entrepreneur Description - Angela Thompson
View more videos about Angela Davis, Angela Levin, and Angela Smith.
See also the pronunciation examples of Angela!
Quotes about Angela
When I'm loved I'm the universe, If I'm not I'm merely a dying star. (Angela Keith)
more quotes about angela...
Scrabble value of A1N1G2E1L1A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ANGELA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Angela!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Angela to see it in context!