Angela appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- Dew Angela made erases a reed a male gnawed.
Angela is a small unincorporated community in Rosebud County, Montana. It is located 25 miles northwest of Miles City along Montana Highway 59 at an elevation of 2923 feet. Angela is inside area code 406 and has a post office with ZIP code 59312. The population of the community was 31 at the 2010 United States Census.
There are other places with Angela in their name, like angela park.
- Angela a.k.a. Angelababy: Angela Yeung, better known by her stage name Angelababy, is a Chinese model, actor, and singer based in Hong Kong. Her stage name came from the combination of her English name "Angela" and her nickname "Baby".
- Angela a.k.a. Felissa Rose is an actor.
- Angela a.k.a. Angela Groothuizen is a Dutch singer, artist and television personality.
- also known as Groothuizen, Angela; Angela Paula Groothuizen
- born on (55 years ago) in Alkmaar
- nationality: Netherlands
- profession: Singer, actor, presenter
- member of musical groups:
- Marriage with Rob Mooij
- parent of
- genre: Pop music
- album: "Melk en honing"
- TV series:
- official website: www.angelagroothuizen.nl
- Angela a.k.a. Angela Rockwood is an American model and actress, best known for her roles in The Fast and the Furious and the syndicated television series V.I.P.
- Angela a.k.a. Angelu de Leon: Maria Luisa Angela Martinez de Leon-Rivera was, more famously known as Angelu de Leon, is a television & film actress in the Philippines.
- Angela a.k.a. Veronica Jett es una actriz porno. estadounidense que ha realizado numerosos cortos y películas de diferentes tipos. Es más conocida por su implicación en la condena del director Ira Isaacs, autor de la serie "Hollywood Scat Amateurs", sentenciado por 5 cargos federales por "venta y distribución" de material obsceno en 2012.
- Angela a.k.a. Angela Crystal is a pornographic actress.
- Angela a.k.a. Angela D'Angelo: Angela D'Angelo is a film director.
- Angela is the wife of Carson Vo.
- Marriage with Carson Vo
- Angela appeared in the 2005 documentary film Hope in Heaven.
- nationality: Canada
Angela is a Japanese pop band, notable for having their music portrayed as theme songs for several anime television shows. The main members are Atsuko and Katsu. Their signature upbeat tunes and rich arrangements combine elements of electronica, dance, rock, swing jazz and ska. In 2008, they started an alter ego band called Domestic Love Band.
- genres: J-pop, Pop music
- albums: "Memories", "A.I.B", "明日へのbrilliant road", "The end of the world", "Merry-go-round", "Sora no Koe", "Voice of the Sky", "Fly me to the sky", "In Your Arms", "Shangri-La", "I/O", "未来とゆう名の答え", "DEAD SET", "YOU GET TO BURNING", "Peace of mind", "PRHYTHM", "LOVE LOVE Sweetie Version 3.0", "Gravitation", "新宿狂詩曲", "Beautiful fighter", "蒼穹のファフナー HEAVEN AND EARTH イメージミニアルバム", "Land Ho!", "蒼い春", "宝箱 -TREASURE BOX-", "Mirror☆ge", "約束", "Spiral/Link", "蒼穹", "夜が運ばれてくるまでに", "オルタナティヴ", "KINGS", "THE LIGHTS OF HEROES", "ZERO", "ANGEL / 遠くまで", "バイバイオーライ", "シドニア", "Different colors", "キラキラ-go-round", "宝箱と宝箱2が入ったブルーレイで聞くやつ", "宝箱2 -TREASURE BOX II-"
- official website: style-market.com/angela
- Angela is a fictional comic book character created by author Neil Gaiman and artist Todd McFarlane. She first appeared as a supporting antagonist in McFarlane's creator-owned series Spawn, making her debut in issue #9 in March 1993. She later starred in her own self-titled miniseries. Angela was later the subject of a legal battle between McFarlane and Gaiman over the rights to the character, which Gaiman won. She later appeared in books published by Marvel Comics, beginning with the 2013 "Age of Ultron" storyline and her character expanded on in Guardians of the Galaxy.
- Angela is a fictional character from the 2009 film Forget Me Not.
- Angela is a fictional character from 2012 film Seven Psychopaths.
- Angela a.k.a. Ángela is a fictional character from the 2011 film 6 Points About Emma.
- Angela is a fictional character from the 2013 film Breath In.
- Angela is a fictional character from the 2013 film Don Jon's Addiction.
- Angela is a fictional character from the 2012 film Blue Caprice.
- Angela is a fictional character from the 2011 film Angle mort.
- Angela is a fictional character from the Barney & Friends TV series.
- Angela a.k.a. Angela Weber is a fictional character from Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series.
- occupation: Student
- created by Stephenie Meyer
- in films:
- Angela is a fictional character from the 1993 film Angela & Viril.
- Angela is a fictional character from the anime series Black Butler.
- also known as Angela Blanc
- Angela a.k.a. Ángela is a fictional character from the 1996 film Thesis.
- Angela a.k.a. Ángela is a fictional character from the 2012 film Invader.
- Angela is a fictional character from the 2005 film Sacred Heart.
- Angela is a fictional character from the 2002 film The Matchbox.
- Angela is a fictional character from the 2009 film Nisos.
- Angela is a fictional character from the 1959 film Dead Man's Treasure.
- Angela is a fictional character from the 1992 action crime thriller film Psy.
- Angela is a fictional character in the 2004 romantic comedy film Christmas in Love.
- Angela is a fictional character from the 1984 film Il ragazzo di campagna.
- Angela is a fictional character from the 1973 film Malicious.
- Angela is a fictional character from the anime television series and film Kurogane Communication.
There are other characters with Angela in their name, like Angela Fox, Angela Cole, Angela Gray, Angela King, Angela Baker, Angela Black, Angela Brown, Angela Davis, Angela Evans, Angela Grant, Angela Hayes, Angela Hicks, Angela James, Angela Lucas, Angela Mills, Angela Moore, Angela Walsh, Angela Barnes, Angela Becker and Angela Carson.
- "Angela" is a composition, tv theme song.
- also known as Angela (Theme from Taxi), Angela (Theme From 'Taxi'), Angela Theme (Theme From "Taxi")
- music by Bob James
- "Angela" is a ballad performed by the Bee Gees for their album E.S.P. released in 1987. It was written by Barry, Robin and Maurice Gibb. This song was the big ballad, with a brief catchy chorus and a long winding melody much in Barry's style. The demo version was appear on The E.S.P. Demos, and there is a promo video for this song. The song was released as a single in Germany with the remix version of "You Win Again" as its B-side, and this song reached #52.
- "Angela" a.k.a. "Angel-A", directed by Luc Besson, is a 2005 French fantasy and romantic drama film featuring Jamel Debbouze and Rie Rasmussen. The film premiered in the United States at the 2007 Sundance Film Festival.
- also known as Înger în Paris, Alerte rouge
- country: France
- languages: Spanish Language, French
- producer: Luc Besson
- production design by Jacques Bufnoir
- written by Luc Besson
- Jamel Debbouze as André Moussah
- Rie Rasmussen as Angel-A
- Serge Riaboukine as Pedro
- Eric Balliet as Garde du corps Franck
- Akim Chir as Le chef des malfrats #1
- Jerome Guesdon as Le malfrat #3
- Loic Pora as Le malfrat #2
- Venus Boone as La mère d'Angela
- Michel Bellot as Le planton US
- Gilbert Melki as Franck
- Michel Chesneau as Le flic commissariat
- Olivier Claverie as Le sécrétaire US
- Solange Milhaud as La femme de Saint-Lazare
- Laurent Jumeaucourt as Le dragueur
- Franck-Olivier Bonnet as Le dernier client
- Akim Colour as Le chef des malfrats #2
- Tonio Descanvelle as Client Angela 2
- Grigori Manukov as Le serveur roumain
- Alain Zef as Le sommelier
- Jean-Marc Montalto as Le réceptionniste
- Jil Milan as Client Angela 1
- Todd M. Thaler as Le père d'Angela
- Gael Triam as Client Angela 3
- casting by Swan Pham
- cinematography by Thierry Arbogast
- edited by Frédéric Thoraval & Christine Lucas Navarro
- music by Anja Garbarek
- costume design by Martine Rapin
- genres: Romance Film, Fantasy, Comedy, Romantic comedy, Drama
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (9 years ago)
- "Angela" is a 1995 film, Rebecca Miller's directorial debut. It won awards at the Sundance Film Festival, the Brussels International Festival of Fantasy Film and the Gotham Awards.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- genres: Indie film, Drama
- released in (20 years ago)
- "Angela" is a 1978 film directed by Boris Sagal. It stars Sophia Loren and Steve Railsback.
- also known as Il suo unico peccato era l'amore... il suo unico amore era il figlio - Angela, Angela - Il suo unico peccato era l'amore... il suo unico amore era il figlio, Angela - Il suo unico peccato era l'amore
- countries: Canada, Italy, United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Claude Héroux & Julian Melzack
- executive producer: Zev Braun
- production design by Seamus Flannery
- art direction by Keith Pepper
- based on a story by Charles E. Israel
- cinematography by Marc Champion
- edited by Yves Langlois
- music by Henry Mancini
- set decoration by Ronald Fauteux
- genre: Drama
- released on (36 years ago)
- "Angela" is a 2002 drama romance film written by Roberta Torre and directed by Roberta Torre.
- also known as Angela (Da una storia vera)
- country: Italy
- language: Italian Language
- producers: Lierka Rusic & Rita Rusic
- executive producer: Roberto Alchimede
- production design by Enrico Serafini
- written by Roberta Torre & Massimo D'Anolfi
- based on a story by Roberta Torre
- casting by Fabiola Banzi & Filippo Orobello
- cinematography by Daniele Cipri
- edited by Roberto Missiroli
- music by Andrea Guerra
- costume design by Enrico Serafini
- set decoration by Castrense Bellanca
- genres: Crime Fiction, Romance Film, Drama
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (12 years ago)
- award: - David di Donatello for Best Actress (Role: Angela) nomination for Donatella Finocchiaro
- "Angela" is a 2000 short film written and directed by Amos Kollek.
- "Angela": At the entrance to the college where he teaches, Olivier is accosted by a street beggar. He recognises her as Angela, the love of his youth, but she is embarrassed and slips away. The next day, Olivier comes across her again and, curious, he invites her for a snack. She accepts, but when it comes to the bill, he discovers both Angela and his wallet have disappeared. Upset yet intrigued, he starts stalking her.
- Angela a.k.a. Ángela: Angela is a Mexican telenovela, which was produced by Televisa and broadcast on Canal de las Estrellas in 1998. The series was debuted on May 17, 1999 on Univision in the United States, replacing that year's hit La Mentira, and ended on September 9, 1999, being replaced by Tres Mujeres. It aired a second and a third time on Galavisión on March 15, 2000 and May 8, 2001, and ended a second and a third time on July 1, 2000 and August 24, 2001.
- Angela is a genus of mantises of the family Mantidae and subfamily Angelinae. The genus was described by the French entomologist Jean Guillaume Audinet-Serville in 1839.
- Angela is a female given name. It is derived from the Greek word ángelos, meaning "messenger of God". In the United States, the name "Angela" was at its most popular between 1965 and 1979, when it was ranked among the top 10 names for girls, but it has been ranked among the 300 most popular names for American girls since 1900. It has been falling from its peak of popularity and was the 133rd most popular name for girls born in the United States in 2008. Variant Angelina was the 69th most popular name for girls born in 2008 in the United States, while variant Angel was the 160th most popular name.
- Angela is a 2009 single by Jarvis Cocker. It is the first single from his second solo album "Further Complications.".
Phrases with Angela
- Dodona Angela
- Tipula Angela
- Erigone angela
- Yumates angela
- Lepralia angela
- Escharoides angela
- Plectreurys angela
- Species Tipula Angela
- species Erigone angela
- species Yumates angela
- species Lepralia angela
- species Escharoides angela
- species Plectreurys angela
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Angela
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Report on the Medusae Collected by the U.S. Fish Commission Steamer Albatross in the Region Pf the Gulf Stream in 1883-1884 (1886)
by Jesse Walter Fewkes
Angela is a genus whose ...
The Michigan Alumnus (1955)
Angela is a very attractive young person — vivacious, friendly, ambitious, intellegent.
by United States. Bureau of Fisheries
Angela is a genus whose ...
by Kevin Swafford
Angela is a Cambridge educated heiress to a Stepney brewery, who decides to become socially responsible by living and providing charitable social services in the East End. Conscientious, intelligent, and concerned with creating ...
by Katharina M. Wilson
with whom Angela first lived at Brescia were members of the Company of Divine Love for laymen, founded at Rome by Ettore Vernazza, the "spiritual son" of St. Catherine of Genoa. It was at a girls' orphanage affiliated with the Divine Love's ...
A New Dictionary of Saints (2007)
East and West by Michael J. Walsh
Angela Chigi, bl., died 1400.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Angela
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1N1G2E1L1A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ANGELA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Angela!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Angela to see it in context!