On this page:
Who is Angelica Lee?
Angelica Lee is a Malaysian Chinese film actress and pop singer. She started her career in singing and later moved on to acting in Taiwan and Hong Kong. Lee starred in The Eye, the hit Asian horror film by the Pang Brothers, winning her the Golden Horse Award for Best Actress, Best Actress at the Hong Kong Film Festival and a Hong Kong Golden Bauhinia Award. She is among the very few Asian artists to be awarded as Berlin Film Festival Best Newcomer Awards in 2001 for her role in Betelnut Beauty.
- also known as Lee Xin Jie, Sinje Lee, Lee Sin Je, Lee Hsin Chieh, Angelica Lee Sin Je, Lee Sin-Chet, Lee Sinje, Sum Kit Lee, Sin-Je Lee, Sin Je, Sin-Chet, Sin Ji Lee, Angelica Lee Sin-Chet, Lee Sin-Je, Lee Sin Chet, Angelica Lee Sin-Jie, Angelica Lee Sinje
- born on (39 years ago) in Alor Setar
- nationality: China, Malaysia
- profession: Singer, actor
- read more about Angelica Lee (actress)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Angelica Lee
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Daw-Ming Lee
Praised for its “fluid, almost jazz-like approach to film grammar,” the film was awarded the Silver Bear for Best Director award and the Piper Heidsieck New Talent Award for the best young actress (Angelica Lee Sinje) at the 2001 Berlinale.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Angelica Lee
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ANGELICA LEE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Angelica Lee!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Angelica Lee for some fun with words!