On this page:
- Definition of the adjective antitrust
- Phrases with Antitrust
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Antitrust
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Antitrust
- Photos about Antitrust
- Video about Antitrust
- Quotes about Antitrust
- Scrabble value of A1N1T1I1T1R1U1S1T1
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective antitrust
What does antitrust mean as an attribute of a noun?
adjective - degrees: more antitrust / most antitrust
- of laws and regulations; designed to protect trade and commerce from unfair business practices
Alternative definition of the adjective antitrust
- [legal] Opposed to or against the establishment or existence of trusts (monopolies), usually referring to legislation.
"Antitrust" is a 2001 thriller film written by Howard Franklin and directed by Peter Howitt.
- also known as Hackers 3: Antitrust, Hackers 3
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: David Nicksay, Nick Wechsler, Keith Addis & David Hoberman
- executive producers: Ashok Amritraj, C.O. Erickson, Julia Chasman & David Hoberman
- production design by Catherine Hardwicke
- art direction by Doug Byggdin
- written by Howard Franklin
- Ryan Phillippe as Milo Hoffman
- Rachael Leigh Cook as Lisa Calighan
- Claire Forlani as Alice Poulson
- Tim Robbins as Gary Winston
- Douglas McFerran as Bob Shrot
- Richard Roundtree as Lyle Barton
- Tygh Runyan as Larry Banks
- Yee Jee Tso as Teddy Chin
- Nate Dushku as Brian Bissel
- Ned Bellamy as Phil Grimes
- Tyler Labine as Redmond
- Scott Bellis as Randy
- David Lovgren as Danny
- Zahf Paroo as Desi
- Jonathon Young as Stinky
- casting by Cathy Sandrich & Amanda Mackey Johnson
- cinematography by John Bailey
- edited by Zach Staenberg
- music by Don Davis
- costume design by Maya Mani
- set decoration by Rose Marie McSherry & Annmarie Corbett
- location: Vancouver
- genres: Thriller, Crime Fiction, Action Film, Suspense, Action/Adventure, Crime Thriller, Drama
- rating: PG-13 (USA)
- released on (13 years ago)
- award: - Teen Choice Award for Film - Choice Actor nomination for Ryan Phillippe
- official website: www.antitrustthemovie.com
Phrases with Antitrust
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Antitrust
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Charles Wankel
eral can file a suit against a corporation in violation of either state or federal antitrust laws; the Microsoft antitrust case involved various states acting in a coalition with the Justice Department. Private suits can be brought in either state or civil ...
by James Stuart Olson
ANTITRUST 11 man, eds., Liberty, Property, and the Foundations of the American Constitution, 1989; Glyndon Van...
ANTITRUST. Although the Department of Justice s lawsuit against the Microsoft Corporation in the 1990s is the latest ...
by David A. Dieterle Ph.D.
The Clayton Act further strengthened the antitrust laws originally expressed in the Sherman Antitrust Act of 1890 by allowing people to sue if they could prove damage by an illegal arrangement to restrain trade. According to the Clayton Act, ...
Volume 2 - Batteries to Codes-Telecommunications by Fritz E. Froehlich, Allen Kent
The proposal to modify the Fin/Syn policies was put on a back burner, in part because antitrust law at the time contained similar restraints on the networks. Antitrust Law The antitrust laws of the United States, of course, are not administered by ...
by Ken Albala
Department of Justice was given appropriations funding to enforce antitrust legislation, and it continues to hold that responsibility today. Senator Sherman held that the act was intended to be pro ...
by Ross M. Mullner
Future Implications Antitrust law seeks to improve the healthcare system by controlling certain kinds of abusive business practices that can inflate costs. These practices include collusion between competing firms and growth in the market ...
The People and Events That Shaped America by Joseph M. Siracusa
Assistant Attorney General, Antitrust Division; Commissioner, Federal Communications Commission Lee Loevinger, who was born in St. Paul, Minnesota, on April 24, 1913, was the son of a St. Paul district court ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Antitrust
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Antitrust
Click on an item to view that photo:
Senate Antitrust Subcommittee
Photo credit: @jbtaylor
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Antitrust
Video shows what antitrust means. Opposed to or against the establishment or existence of trusts (monopolies), usually referring to legislation.. Antitrust ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Antitrust!
Quotes about Antitrust
The testimony and the documentary evidence produced by the Government demonstrate that the Bell System had violated the antitrust laws in a number of ways over a lengthy period of time. (Harold H. Greene)
more quotes about antitrust...
Scrabble value of A1N1T1I1T1R1U1S1T1
The value of this 9-letter word is 9 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Antitrust to see it in context!