On this page:
- Anwar Ali is a Pakistani cricketer who guided Pakistan to win the 2006 U-19 Cricket World Cupfinal in Sri Lanka by securing 5 wicket for 35 and was declared man of the match. He represents Karachi Zebras and Sindh Dolphins in domestic circuit. He is inspired by Wasim Akram and Imran Khan.
- Anwar Ali a.k.a. Mehmood Jr.: Naeem Sayyed popularly known as Mehmood Junior is an Indian film actor, singer and Marathi film director. The name Junior Mehmood was given to him by Mehmood Ali 1972 was the year where he was nominated for National Award for B. Nagireddy’s “Ghar Ghar Ki Kahani”.
- read more about Mehmood Jr. (actor)
- Anwar Ali is an Indian film actor and producer. He is the younger brother of India's ace comedian Mehmood Ali. Anwar Ali acted in many movies in the 70s before turning producer.
- Anwar Ali is a football player, athlete.
- Anwar Ali, born: 1945 in Lahore, British Punjab State, British Indian Empire, is a Pakistani nuclear physicist who served as the Chairman of the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission from 2006 till 2009.
- Anwar Ali was a Pakistani cricketer who played for Kalat.
- Anwar Ali is a lyricist and playback singer.
- profession: Lyricist, playback singer
- Anwar Ali is a fictional character from the 1987 film Thikana.
- Anwar Ali is a fictional character from the 2007 film Ali Bhai.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Anwar Ali
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
Memi, Master Tony, Somorendra, Manao, Upen, Ingochouba, Anwar Ali, Shahnawaz Khan, Holkhomang, Ibechaobi, Bijoy, Meena, Meim Chaoba, Maharaj Okendrajit, ...
Encyclopedia of Islam (2009)
by Juan Eduardo Campo
Soofia Mumtaz, Jean-Luc Racine, and Imran Anwar Ali, eds., Pakistan: The Contours of State and Society (New York: Oxford University Press, 2002).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Anwar Ali
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ANWAR ALI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Anwar Ali!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Anwar Ali to see it in context!