On this page:
Aph a.k.a. A.P. Hill Army Airfield is a military airport located at Fort A.P. Hill. It is two nautical miles northwest of the central business district of Bowling Green, a town in Caroline County, Virginia, United States. The airfield has one active runway designated 5/23 with a 2,201 x 100 ft. turf surface.
Aph is a fictional character from The Hidan of Maukbeiangjow.
- APH a.k.a. Antepartum haemorrhage: In obstetrics, antepartum haemorrhage, also prepartum hemorrhage, is bleeding from the vagina during pregnancy from the 24th week gestational age to term.
- read more about Antepartum haemorrhage
- aph is a gene.
- APH is a website.
- also known as APH Airport Code, Airport Code APH, A.P. Hill Army Airfield
- Aph a.k.a. Athpariya Language: Athpare, also known as Athapre, Athpariya, Athpre, Arthare, Arthare-Khesang, or Jamindar Rai, is an eastern Kiranti language spoken by some 2,000 people living in Dhankuta district in Eastern Nepal.
- also known as Athapre, Arthare, Arthare-khesang, Athpare, Jamindar Rai, Athpre, Ath Paharia Rai, Athpare language
- Aph a.k.a. N-acylaminoacyl-peptide hydrolase is a gene.
- also known as acylaminoacyl-peptidase, oxidized protein hydrolase
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aph
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
APH is a historical measure of farm-level yields, generally based on the most recent 3-10 years of production (in cases where there is little production history or none at all, transitional yields are used). Some insurance programs (e.g. GRP) ...
Encyclopedia of Microbiology (2009)
cAAC, acetyltransferase; APH, phosphotransferase; ANT, nuleotidylyltransferases; in brackets the position modified in the antibiotic molecule; RpsL, mutation in 30S ribosomal subunit protein S12; 16S(904), nucleotide exchange in position ...
by Martin Alexander, Barry R. Bloom, David A. Hopwood, Roger Hull, Barbara H. Iglewski, Allen I. Laskin, Stephen G. Oliver, Moselio Schaechter, William C. Summers
APH(3), ANT(3) Sm. APH( 6), APH(3) ...
A Reference for the Education of the Handicapped and Other Exceptional Children and Adults by Cecil R. Reynolds, Elaine Fletcher-Janzen
The American Printing House for the Blind (APH), the oldest private, nonprofit institution for the blind in the United States, was founded in Louisville, Kentucky in 1858. It is the world's largest company devoted solely to creating products and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aph
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aph
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: loveshohie
- YJ16DSO APH
seen 09/04/17 outside Birmingham airport
Photo credit: eastleighbusman
Video about Aph
APH - Aus X Hung - Love will find a way [2 Language]
See also the pronunciation examples of Aph!
Scrabble value of A1P3H4
The value of this 3-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of APH
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Aph!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aph to see it in context!