On this page:
Definition of the noun APT.
What does APT. mean as a name of something?
- See apartment.
- Apt. a.k.a. Apt is a commune in the Vaucluse department in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region in southeastern France.
- Apt. a.k.a. American Players Theatre is a classical theater located just south of Spring Green, Wisconsin. It includes a 1,148-seat outdoor amphitheater.
- Apt. a.k.a. Marion County Airport, also known as Brown Field, is a county-owned, public-use airport located four nautical miles southeast of the central business district of Jasper, a town in Marion County, Tennessee, United States.
- Apt. a.k.a. Applied Predictive Technologies applies advanced software techniques to optimize Fortune 100 retail businesses.
- also known as APT
- official website: www.predictivetechnologies.com
- Apt. a.k.a. Apt Records was a sub-label from ABC-Paramount Records. The label was started in 1958 and released only singles until it was shelved in 1966. ABC briefly reactivated Apt twice, in 1969 and 1972, and also used the Apt name on a line of budget-priced 8-track and cassette tapes in 1970. The name was derived from ABC-Paramount's parent company, American Broadcasting-Paramount Theatres.
- "Apt." is the fifth album by Chilean singer Nicole. It was released in July, 2006, but was reformed in November, 2007. Her genre consists of electropop, poprock, and pop.
- "Apt." a.k.a. "Apt" is a composition.
"Apt." a.k.a. "Apartment": APT is a 2006 South Korean horror film, directed, produced, and written by Ahn Byeong-ki and starring Ko So-young. It is based on a comic by Kang Full. The name APT is from the English word meaning apartment. The film had 644,893 admissions nationwide.
- read more about Apartment
- Apt. a.k.a. APT or Automatically Programmed Tool is a high-level computer programming language used to generate instructions for numerically controlled machine tools. Douglas T. Ross is considered by many to be the father of APT: as head of the newly created Computer Applications Group of the Servomechanisms Laboratory at MIT in 1956 he led its technical effort. APT is a language and system that makes numerically controlled manufacturing possible. This early language was used widely into the 1970s and is still a standard internationally. Derivatives of APT were later developed.
- Apt. a.k.a. apt is a gene.
- Apt. a.k.a. Apatani Language: Apatani is a small Tani language of India. As most endangered oral languages, Apatani does not have a standardized orthography, and there is still some debate among the Apatanis on which script should be used to transcribe it.
- also known as Apa
- Apt. a.k.a. Apt is a record producer, musical artist.
- Apt. a.k.a. SCO1514 is a gene.
- Apt. a.k.a. apt is a genomic locus.
- Apt. a.k.a. Apt is a file format.
- Apt. a.k.a. lysophospholipase II pseudogene 1 is a gene.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for APT.
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about APT.
Men apt to promise are apt to forget.
more quotes about apt....
Anagrams of APT.
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of APT.!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of APT. to see it in context!