On this page:
- Araki: Rasmus Kellerman is a Swedish musician.
- Araki a.k.a. Nobuyoshi Araki is a Japanese photographer and contemporary artist. He is also known by the nickname Arākī.
- also known as Araki, Nobuyoshi; Arākī; Araki Nobuyoshi
- born on (75 years ago) in Tokyo, child of Chōtarō Araki
- nationality: Japan
- education: Chiba University
- profession: Photographer
- Marriage with Yōko Araki between and (19 years)
- written works: "Araki Nobuyoshi: Visions of Japan", "Sentimental Photography", "Dramatic Shooting and Fake Reportage", "Xerox Photo Albums"
- official website: www.arakinobuyoshi.com
- Araki a.k.a. Takayuki Araki is a musical artist.
- read more about Takayuki Araki
- Araki is a fictional character from the 1989 film Afternoon When Flowers Fell.
- Araki: In Marvel Comics Araki a fictional character, an alien and prime minister of the imperial Shi'ar. He is the Lord Chancellor to the empress Lilandra.
"Araki" is a musical album of Takashi Wada.
- released on (9 years ago)
- Araki a.k.a. Araki Language: Araki is a nearly extinct language spoken in the small island of Araki, south of Espiritu Santo Island in Vanuatu. Araki is gradually being replaced by Tangoa, a language from a neighbouring island.
- Araki is a website.
- official website: stateofhawaii.info/people/Araki
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Araki
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Lands of the Moslem (1851)
A Narrative of Oriental Travel by Howard Crosby
The araki is a strong intoxicating liquor made from the date, and well affected by the monkish community. Several times in the twenty-four hours the monks assembled at services, to each of which a sounded triangle served to summon the ...
Liquid Membranes (1990)
Chemical Applications by Takeo Araki, Hiroshi Tsukube
Araki is a member of the American Chemical Society, in the Divisions of Polymer Science, Physical Chemistry, and Biochemistry; the Chemical Society of Japan; the Society of Polymer Science, Japan; the Society of Synthetic Organic ...
by Jack C. Richards, Samuela Eckstut-Didier
Araki is a native language of the island of Vanuatu, located in the Pacific Ocean ...
A Comparative Overview by Roger Blanpain, Hiroya Nakakubo, Takashi Araki
Takashi Araki is a Professor at the University of Tokyo, Japan. AristeaKoukiadakiisa ResearchAssociateatthe Universityof Cambridge, United Kingdom. Li Kungang is a Professor at the Law School, Anhui University, P.R. China. John Lee is a ...
Matter Particled (2006)
Patterns, Structure and Dynamics : Selected Research Papers of Yuval Ne?eman by Yuval Ne?eman, Remo Ruffini, Yosef Verbin
Araki is a central figure. Nambu's role is second to none. It should be noted however that most of that work was done in the U.S. In Japan proper, only Tokyo was relatively free of the doctrinaire atmosphere. It is only ...
by Luca Prono
Along with Rose Troche and Todd Haynes, Gregg Araki is one of the central figures in the new Queer Cinema, a loose group of directors whose independent films of the early 1990s openly dealt with queer politics and identity. Although Araki ...
by George Haggerty, Bonnie Zimmerman
A sharp-witted writer-director-cinematographer, Gregg Araki is one of a few underground gay filmmakers to emerge in the...
Struggling for artistic originality, Araki, a Japanese American and graduate of the University of Southern California's ...
by George Haggerty
A sharp-wilted writer-director- cinematogmpher, Gregg Araki is one of a few underground gay filmmakers to ...
by Kiyosi Itô
Araki, J. Math. Phys, 2 (1961)). E. Theory of Local Observables Except for the technical assumption of operator-valued distributions, physical contents of the Wightman axioms have been formulated in terms of ...
The Encyclopedia of Taoism (2013)
2-volume set by Fabrizio Pregadio
Araki kyōju taikyū kinenkai 荒木教授退休記念会[Committee for ...
An Introduction to Austronesian Studies by Darrell T. Tryon
ARAKI Class. 0C, CEOC, Remote OC, North and Central Vanuatu, Santo. Loc. Vanuatu. Araki Island, south Santo. Pop. 105. ARALLE-TABULAHAN Dial. ARALLE, TABULAHAN, MAMBI. Class. WMP, Sulawesi, South Sulawesi, Northern, PUS.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Araki
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Araki
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about Araki
Video shows what Araki means. An Oceanic language of Vanuatu.. Araki Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say Araki. Powered by ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Araki!
Scrabble value of A1R1A1K5I1
The value of this 5-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ARAKI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Araki!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Araki to see it in context!