On this page:
- Arashi is a popular Japanese idol group consisting of five members formed under the Johnny's Entertainment talent agency. The group was officially formed on September 15, 1999, in Honolulu, Hawaii, and made their debut CD on November 3, 1999. The group was initially signed to Pony Canyon and released one studio album and six singles—beginning with their 1999 eponymous debut single before moving to the Johnny's subsidiary label J Storm in 2001, which was initially set up for their succeeding releases. While their debut single debuted atop the Oricon weekly chart selling a little over half a million copies, the group subsequently faced slowly declining sales.
- also known as Storm
- genres: J-pop, Pop-rap, Bubblegum pop, Pop music, Rock music, Hip hop music, Contemporary R&B
- albums: "Sunrise Nippon/Horizon", "Arashi Number One: The Storm Calls The Storm", "A Day in Our Life", "Here We Go!", "Tomadoi Nagara", "How's It Going?", "Pikanchi Double", "Iza, Now!", "One", "Wish", "Arashic", "Love So Sweet", "We Can Make It!", "Kitto Daijōbu", "Aozora Pedal", "Arashi Single Collection 1999–2001", "Time", "Summer Tour 2007 Final Time – Kotoba no Chikara", "Dream "A" Live", "All the Best! 1999–2009", "Sakura Sake", "Believe/Kumorinochi, Kaisei", "Beautiful Days", "Truth/Kaze no Mukō e", "Monster", "My Girl", "Troublemaker", "Happiness", "Boku no Miteiru Fūkei", "Beautiful World", "Popcorn", "Wild at Heart", "5x5 The Best Selection of 2002–2004", "The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack: Pikanchi Life is Hard Dakedo Happy", "Kiiroi Namida Original Soundtrack", "Arashi", "Typhoon Generation", "Kansha Kangeki Ame Arashi", "Kimi no Tame ni Boku ga Iru", "Jidai", "Nice na Kokoroiki", "Pikanchi", "Hadashi no Mirai/Kotoba Yori Taisetsu na Mono", "Hitomi no Naka no Galaxy/Hero", "Step and Go", "One Love", "Ashita no Kioku/Crazy Moon", "Everything", "To Be Free", "Love Rainbow"
- nominated to World Music Award for World’s Best Song - "Calling"
- nominated to World Music Award for World’s Best Live Act
- nominated to World Music Award for World’s Best Video - "Calling"
- nominated to World Music Award for World’s Best Group
- nominated to World Music Award for World’s Best Album - "Popcorn"
- nominated to World Music Award for World’s Best Album - "Love"
- nominated to World Music Award for World’s Best Video - "Bittersweet"
- nominated to World Music Award for World’s Best Song - "Bittersweet"
- official website: www.j-storm.co.jp/arashi
- Arashi is a musical group.
- album: "Mechanical Eyes"
- "Arashi" is a song recorded by Japanese boy band Arashi. It was released on November 3, 1999 by the record label Pony Canyon as their debut single. "Arashi" was used as the theme song for Arashi's mini-drama V no Arashi and for the 8th World Cup of Volleyball hosted by Japan in 1999, featuring the group as supporters. While both the regular and limited editions were released as a CD single containing two songs and its instrumentals, only the limited edition included a poster.
- also known as A・RA・SHI
- "Arashi" is a musical single of Achilla.
- released in (5 years ago)
- "Arashi": Arashi is a 1999 single by Arashi.
- released on (16 years ago)
"Arashi" is a 1956 Japanese film directed by Hiroshi Inagaki. It was entered into the 7th Berlin International Film Festival.
- country: Japan
- language: Japanese Language
- producer: Hiroshi Inagaki
- production design by Takeo Kita & Hiroshi Ueda
- written by Ryuzo Kikushima
- based on a story by Tōson Shimazaki
- music by Shirô Fukai
- released on (58 years ago)
- read more about Arashi (film)
- Arashi is a fictional character from Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE.
- also known as 有洙川 嵐
- created by Clamp
- Arashi is a fictional character from the 1974 film Pastoral: To Die in the Country.
- Arashi is a fictional character from the anime series Midori Days.
- Arashi is a fictional character from Karakuri Kiden Hiwou Senki.
- Arashi a.k.a. Arashi Kazefuki is a fictional character from the 2002 TV anime series MegaMan NT Warrior.
- read more about Arashi Kazefuki
Printed books with definitions for Arashi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Inspiring Tokyo Ramen (2017)
The Backpacker’s Guide to Ramen Restaurants in Japan by Hiroshi Satake
Shop name RAMEN KAGETSU ARASHI (らあめん花月嵐) Specialty RAMEN KAGETSU ARASHI is a chain. It specializes in genkotsu broth, a type of tonkotsu (pork bone-based) soup. The minced pork fat in the soup, the genkotsu broth and the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Arashi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Arashi
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Arashi AU
Photo credit: pauldesu.com
- VS Arashi
Photo credit: lovesituation
- Arashi Beach, Aruba
Photo credit: Erik Cleves Kristensen
- Arashi Promotional Fan
Photo credit: geraldford
- HANEDA airport~ARASHI jet,miniature style
Photo credit: suneko
- HANEDA airport~NIGHT,ARASHI
Photo credit: suneko
- Pelican at Arashi Beach
Photo credit: Soyza
- Arashi Beach - Aruba
Photo credit: Alexandre Breveglieri
- Arashi Dango
Fried mochi ball with sweet shoyu sauce.
Photo credit: Bytemarks
Scrabble value of A1R1A1S1H4I1
The value of this 6-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine