On this page:
- Ardsley is a village in Westchester County, New York, United States. It is part of the town of Greenburgh. The village's population was 4,452 at the 2010 census. The current mayor of Ardsley is Peter Porcino.
- Ardsley is an unincorporated community located in Abington Township, as well as Upper Dublin Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, United States. It shares the zip code 19038 with the neighboring town of Glenside. A large portion of this neighborhood is composed of the historic cemeteries Hillside Cemetery and Ardsley Burial Park. It is the location of the Ardsley SEPTA station.
- Ardsley is a railroad station in Ardsley, Pennsylvania on SEPTA's Warminster Line, formerly the Reading New Hope branch. It is located at the intersection of Jenkintown Road and Edge Hill Avenue. In FY 2013, Ardsley station had a weekday average of 175 boardings and 175 alightings. The station has a parking lot with 45 spaces.
- part of 19038
- Ardsley is a fictional character from the 1934 film Midnight Alibi.
- Ardsley is a fictional character from the 1969 film The Bushbaby.
The Ardsley was a short-lived American automobile designed by W. S. Howard and manufactured from 1905 to 1906 in Yonkers, New York by the Ardsley Motor Car Company.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ardsley
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by New York (State). Water Supply Commission
Ardsley is an incorporated village whose water supply is furnished by the Consolidated Water Company of Suburban, X. Y. Yonkers is a city with a municipally ojierated system, the supply for which is obtained partly from Grassy Sprain river ...
by New York (State). Water Supply Commission
Ardsley is an incorporated village whose water supply is furnished by the Consolidated Water Company of Suburban, N. Y. Yonkers is a city with a municipally operated system, the supply for which is obtained partly from Grassy Sprain river ...
by Peter R. Eisenstadt, Laura-Eve Moss
Ardsley is a suburban residential community with some manufacturing. Purdue Pharma and other corporations maintain research and development facilities at Ardsley Park Science and Technology Center. Scott C Monje arena football.
House & Garden (1911)
Ardsley is an exceptionally high-class developed property restricted to private residences, forty minutes from Grand Central Station, with excellent train service; bargain for quick cash sale. BELSER, Room 1521, 115 Broadway, N. Y. Not ...
Encyclopedia of Terrorism (2012)
by Peter Chalk
Ardsley, NY: ...
by Jacques Fomerand
Ardsley, N.Y.: Transnational Publishing, 2004. World Health Organization. Human Rights, Health and Poverty Strategies. Geneva: World Health Organization, ...
by Kathleen E. Sheldon
Ardsley, N.Y.: Transnational Publishers, 1998. de Jongh, Michael. "The Ciskei Zenzele Women's Association: A Study in Selective Cultural Adaptation to Change." In Culture Change in Contemporary Africa, ...
by David Mills
Ardsley Barns. Erdeslaia 12th cent. 'Woodland clearing of a man called Eorēd or Ēanrēd'. OE pers. name + lēah .
An Encyclopedia by Alexander Mikaberidze
Ardsley, NY: Transnational Publishers, 2003. Knoops, Geert-Jan Alexander. An Introduction to the Law of International Criminal Tribunals: A Comparative Study. Ardsley, NY: Transnational Publishers, 2003. Magnarella, Paul. J. Justice in ...
Compiled from Local Information, and the Most Recent and Official Authorities by John Gorton
ARDSLEY, W. R. co. York. P. T. Barnsley (172) 24 m. E. Pop.
The Yorkshire Gazetteer; or, a dictionary of the towns, villages, ... hamlets, monasteries and castles ... in the County of York, etc (1812)
by Ely HARGROVE
ARDSLEY, West R., Wapentake of Staincross, the seats of John Micklethwaite, andRichard Taylor, esqrs.; 2} miles from Barnsley. Ardsley, (East and W est) West 1L, \Vapentake of Agbrigg and Morley, 4 miles from Wakefield. Argam, East R ...
by Benjamin Pitts Capper
Ardsley Wfst, a parish in Morley wapen- on ...
by James R. Heintze
The ship then steered up the Hudson River and anchored o› Ardsley, where the o ‡cers of the vessel were entertained at dinner provided by Charles R. Flint at the Ardsley Club. Many distinguished o‡cials attended, including the Argentine and ...
Encyclopedia of Human Rights (2009)
Vol. 1- by David P. Forsythe
Ardsley, N.Y.: Transnational, 2006. Hanke, Lewis. The Spanish Struggle for Justice in the Conquest of America. Dallas, Texas: Southern Methodist University Press, 2002. International Labour Organization. Indigenous Peoples of South Africa: ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ardsley
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ardsley
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about East Ardsley.
Scrabble value of A1R1D2S1L1E1Y4
The value of this 7-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ardsley to see it in context!