On this page:
Ariana, the Latinized form of the Ancient Greek Ἀριανή Arianē, was a general geographical term used by some Greek and Roman authors of the ancient period for a district of wide extent between Central Asia and the Indus River, comprehending the eastern provinces of the Achaemenid Empire that covered parts of modern-day Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.
- also known as Aryânâ
- Ariana is an American former pornographic actress.
- Ariana a.k.a. Ariana Jollee is an American pornographic actress and director.
- read more about Ariana Jollee
- Ariana a.k.a. Ariana Anthony is an actress and the daughter of Mark Anthony.
- read more about Ariana Anthony
- Ariana appeared in the 2008 documentary film Going on 13.
- Ariana is the daughter of Kate Kendell.
- child of Kate Kendell
- Ariana a.k.a. Ariana Afghan Airlines Co. Ltd., also known as Ariana, is the largest airline of Afghanistan and serves as the country's national carrier. Founded in 1955, Ariana is the oldest airline of Afghanistan. The company has its main base at Kabul International Airport, from where it operates domestically, and also provides international connections that link Afghanistan with China, Germany, India, Iran, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey. The carrier is headquartered in Shāre Naw, Kabul, and it is wholly owned by the Afghan government.
- also known as 阿里亚纳阿富汗航空
- official website: www.flyariana.com
- Ariana is a Bulgarian beer brand, produced by the Zagorka Brewery since 2004. The company was established in 1884, and for most of its history was brewed at the Ariana Brewery in central Sofia.
- Ariana is a fictional character from Mamma Mia!.
- Ariana a.k.a. Arianna is a fictional character from the 2005 television movie Do You Like Hitchcock?.
- read more about Arianna
- Ariana is a fictional character from the 2014 film Hyena.
- Ariana is a fictional character from the 2010 film Listen to Your Heart.
- Ariana is a fictional character from the 2013 film, Rough Cut.
- Ariana is a fictional character from the 2011 film Forest of the Living Dead.
- Ariana is a fictional film character.
There are other characters with in their name, like Ariana Dumbledore.
"Ariana" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- music by TyDi
"Ariana" is a book by Jean Desmarets.
- also known as "Ariana. In two parts"
- Ariana a.k.a. Omagua dialect: Omagua is a Tupí-Guarani language closely related to Cocama, belonging to the Group III subgroup of the Tupí-Guaraní family, according to Rodrigues' classification of the family. Alternate names for Omagua include: Agua, Anapia, Ariana, Cambeba, Cambeeba, Cambela, Campeba, Canga-Peba, Compeva, Janbeba, Kambeba, Macanipa, Omagua-Yete, Pariana, Umaua, Yhuata.
- read more about Omagua dialect
- Ariana a.k.a. The Ariana Brewery is a defunct company, founded in 1884 in Sofia, Bulgaria under the name Sofia Brewery, changing to Ariana in 1996. The brewery was bought by Heineken International in 1997, and closed down in 2004, with production of its main brands, Ariana and Stolichno, transferred to the Zagorka Brewery.
- read more about Ariana Brewery
- Ariana is a feminine name. Ariane and Arianna are the two most common variations.
- Ariana is a musician.
- nomination: - nominated to MTV Europe Music Award for Best Russian Act
Phrases with Ariana
- Dacus Ariana
- Ameira Ariana
- Arabis Ariana
- Cleome Ariana
- Cupido Ariana
- Salvia Ariana
- Ardjuna Ariana
- Ephesia Ariana
- Populus Ariana
- Turanga Ariana
- Zeuzera Ariana
- Arhopala Ariana
- Cousinia Ariana
- Hydraena ariana
- Campanula Ariana
- Cucumaria Ariana
- Espeletia Ariana
- Leptocera Ariana
- Orobanche Ariana
- Ameiropsis ariana
View more phrases with the word Ariana in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ariana
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Mike Hollywood
Ariana is a good choice if you are on a bare bones budget and even offers discounts for extended stays. Call ahead and they will meet you at the plane. Do they know the Los Angeles direct flight arrives at 3:20 a.m. local time.> Are Renga ...
Black Women in Sequence (2015)
Re-inking Comics, Graphic Novels, and Anime by Deborah Elizabeth Whaley
There are essentialist moments when the story line oscillates between presenting Saudi men as clownish patriarchs and anti-American terrorists or accommodating “Americanized” capitalists, but Ariana is a complex character who plays by ...
by Ariana Fiorello
Somewhere down the road, Ariana is a descendant of an African ancestor. Not from over a million years ago, but from a few thousand years ago. Observing the significance of what that means, to be a descendent of a person from Africa, there ...
Including Grassland by J. A. R. Lockhart, A. J. L. Wiseman
Ariana is a late "double low” variety with a reduced glucosinolate content. Spring varieties—less than 10%, but interest increasing because lower growing costs and work pattern suits some farms. Willi is higher yielding than Brutor, but more ...
An Encyclopedia of People, Places, and Operations by Mary Ellen Snodgrass
grocer Benjamin Franklin Middleton, grocer Thomas Connelly Ariana Lyles, heiress Ariana Lyles, heiress Ariana Lyles, heiress Dr. Thomas Triplett Elizabeth Dick; Margaret Laird, heiress W. Frozel W. Jackson Dolley Madison Ann McDaniel ...
by Ludwig W. Adamec
ARIANA (ARYANA). Ariana is the name of the first territory of the Arians, as mentioned in the Avesta, around 1,500 B.C. Afghan historians point with pride to the illustrious roots of the Afghan state, suggesting a direct link between the ancient ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ariana
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1R1I1A1N1A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ARIANA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ariana!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ariana to see it in context!