On this page:
Who is Aron Abrams?
Aron Abrams was an American television producer and writer, whose works ranged from Everybody Hates Chris to Grounded for Life. Born in Emerson, New Jersey, Abrams landed several projects with famed producer Dino De Laurentiis before establishing himself as a comedy writer.
- born on (55 years ago) in Emerson
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Television producer, screenwriter
- died on (4 years ago) in Waikoloa Village
- nomination: - nominated to Writers Guild of America Award for Television: New Series - "Everybody Hates Chris", with Ali LeRoi, Alyson Fouse, Craig DiGregorio, Rodney Barnes, Howard Gewirtz, Kriss Turner, Courtney Lilly, Gregory Thompson, Chris Rock
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aron Abrams
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aron Abrams for some fun with words!