On this page:
"Arrebato" is a 1980 Spanish art house film written and directed by Iván Zulueta.
- also known as Rapture
- country: Spain
- language: Spanish Language
- director: Ivan Zulueta
- producer: Nicolás Astiárraga
- executive producer: Augusto Martínez Torres
- art direction by Carlos Astiárraga, Ivan Zulueta, Eduardo Eznarriaga
- written by Ivan Zulueta
- cinematography by Angel L. Fernandez
- edited by José Luis Peláez, María Elena Sáinz de Rozas, José Pérez Luna
- music by Ivan Zulueta, Negativo
- costume design by José Alberto Urbieta
- set decoration by Carlos Astiárraga, Eduardo Eznarriaga, Ivan Zulueta
- genres: Horror, Drama
- subject: Filmmaking
- released on (35 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Arrebato
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Embodied Protests (2015)
Emotions and Women's Health in Bolivia by Maria Tapias
Arrebato is an illness that emerges because of an accumulation of rage in one's system. Pachamama is an illness often ...
by Matt Rendell
Then there was Amparo Arrebato. An arrebato is a sudden fit or spasm: the term caught the astonishing foot speed and rippling movement ...
ARREBATO Y OBCECACION Passion and obfuscation ...
del corazón heat of passion estado de emoción violenta, arrebato de cólera heir, inheritor heredero heirship derecho de heredar condición de heredero henceforth de ahora en adelante, en lo sucesivo ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Arrebato
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Arrebato
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of A1R1R1E1B3A1T1O1
The value of this 8-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ARREBATO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
- TERRA BOA
See also the blanagrams of Arrebato!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Arrebato to find many related words and phrases!