On this page:
Who is Artie Lange?
Artie Lange: Arthur Steven Lange, Jr., known as Artie Lange, is an American actor, comedian, radio personality, and author best known for his tenures with the The Howard Stern Show and the comedy sketch series MADtv. He was also the host of a sports and entertainment radio show called The Artie Lange Show.
- also known as Arthur Steven Lange Jr.; Arthur Steven Lange; Arthur Steven Lange, Jr.; Arthur Steven "Artie" Lange, Jr.
- born on (48 years ago) in Livingston, child of Judy Caprio and Arthur Sr. Lange
- ethnicity: Indigenous peoples of the Americas, Italian people, Indian American, Germans
- nationality: United States of America
- religion: Catholicism
- profession: Comedian, actor, film producer, radio personality, screenwriter, taxi driver, author
- written works: "Too Fat to Fish", "Crash and Burn"
- played Artie DeVanzo in "Artie Lange's Beer League"
- played Big Red in "Mystery Men"
- played Sam McKenna in "Dirty Work"
- played Wally in "Lost & Found"
- played Marco in "The Bachelor"
- played Artie in "Gameday"
- played Cock Hudson's Bar Plumber in "Supertwink"
- played Jacob Kline in "Waltzing Anna"
- played Gimbel's Santa in "Elf"
- played Lenny Steinberg in "Perfect Opposites"
- played Tommy in "Mail Order Bride"
- played Fat Guy in "God Has a Rap Sheet"
- played Brian in "Boat Trip"
- played Booker in "Old School"
- played Jerry in "The 4th Floor"
- played Mr. Hasselhof in "Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth"
- played Alexie in "Puppet"
- TV series:
- films written:
- film produced: Artie Lange's Beer League
- official website: www.artie-lange.com
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Artie Lange
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Sports Films (2010)
by K Edgington, Thomas Erskine, James M. Welsh
SCREENPLAY: Frank Sebastiano, Artie Lange.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Artie Lange
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Artie Lange
Anagrams of ARTIE LANGE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Artie Lange!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Artie Lange to see it in context!