Arty appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Smart nomarchs’ arty trash cram on trams.
- As I let a dismayed arty baby trade yams, I date Lisa.
- Signals to gray trades: such cussed arty argot slang is!
On this page:
- Definition of the adjective arty
- Phrases with Arty
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Arty
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Arty
- Photos about Arty
- Video language resources about Arty
- Quotes about Arty
- Scrabble value of A1R1T1Y4
- Anagrams of ARTY
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective arty
What does arty mean as an attribute of a noun?
Arty is one of the top 1000 most common adjectives in the English language.
adjective - degrees: more arty / artier | most arty / artiest
- showily imitative of art or artists
- similar: pretentious
Alternative definition of the adjective arty
- Pretending to artistic worth; high-flown.
- synonym: artsy much more common
- Arty is a Russian EDM producer and DJ.
- also known as Alpha 9, Artem Stolyarov
- born on (25 years ago) in Engels, Saratov Oblast
- nationality: Russia
- profession: Disc jockey, record producer, composer
- genres: Uplifting trance, Progressive house, Vocal trance, House music, Trance, Tech trance, Moombahton
- albums: "Bliss", "Come Home", "Rebound", "Vanilla Sky EP", "Flip Flop / Inside of Me", "Must Be the Love", "Anjunabeats Worldwide 03", "Twilight Tonight", "A State of Trance 550", "Rush", "Sunset / Day After Day", "Trio", "Zara", "When I See You", "Mozart", "Nehalennia", "Hope", "Together We Are", "Gentle Touch / Logic Symphony", "Get On", "Around the World", "The Wall", "Kate", "Open Space", "The Wonder", "Riot", "Up All Night", "You Got to Believe", "The Ocean"
- nomination: - nominated to World Music Award for World's Best Electronic Dance Music Artist
- official website: www.anjunabeats.com/artists/arty
- Arty a.k.a. Artūrs Kulda is an athlete, ice hockey player, olympic athlete.
- read more about Artūrs Kulda
- Arty is a fictional character from the 2007 film Enchanted.
- Arty is a fictional character from Geek Love.
- also known as Arturo
- Arty is a fictional character from the 2000 film Groove.
- Arty is a fictional character in the 2006 drama film Black Snake Moan.
- Arty is a fictional character from the 1997 film Vegas Vacation.
- Arty is a fictional character from the 1993 film Lost in Yonkers.
- Arty is a fictional character from the 2001 film Wet Hot American Summer.
- Arty is a fictional character from the 2011 film Cinnamon.
Arty is an independent British art fanzine started by the artist Cathy Lomax in 2001. Lomax is also the editor. Arty is for art fans written by artists themselves and published by Transition Gallery's editions department, the artist-run space in East London.
Phrases with Arty
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Arty
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Tim Zurick USAR
and communications and adjustment mechanisms used to direct guns and missiles (ARTY) fire coordination area (FCA) A sector into which fire cannot be delivered without clearance from higher command levels (TAC) fire direction Tactical ...
by S. Gangolli
arty. Ecotoxicity Invertebrate toxicity min) Photobacterium phosphoreum 1011 mg H Microtox. 305 .
With Especial Attention to War-Time Abbreviations by Eric Partridge
by Fioretta. Benedetto Mattia
Also: arty. art.
Ross and Crom'arty, co., Scotland, stretching across Scotland from Moray Firth on E. and including Lewis in Outer Hebrides ; two counties united (1889); surf ace wild and mountainous, dotted with lakes, of which largest is Loch Maree (13 m.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Arty
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Arty
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: skyfaller
Pot of bamboo at the entrance to the ...
Photo credit: goforchris
Photo credit: Mind on Fire Photography
Photo credit: Iain Cuthbertson
Photo credit: Elliott Plack
Photo credit: MischaTuffield
- Arty Windmill
Photo credit: iAM Peterson
- Arty shot at Furth Hbf
Photo credit: ketmonkey
- Arty Chokes
Photo credit: davitydave
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Arty
Click on an item to play that video:
- Arty Meaning
Video shows what Arty means. A diminutive of the male given name Arthur.. Arty Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say Arty.
- Arty Elgart Gives A New Meaning To The Title Business Man
Arty Elgart claims that if you ask anyone who lives near his automotive business what he sells they would not have a clue. But Elgart is no stranger to the ...
- SAMF 6/17 - Arty - Language
- Arty - Language - IDentity Festival
- Arty Live at Identity Festival 2012 - Pontiac, Michigan - Language
Arty killing his set with Porter Robinson - Language Artist: Arty Song: Porter Robinson - Language Location: Pontiac, Michigan Date: July 20, 2012 - 8:00PM ...
- Electric Zoo 2012 - Mat Zo - Synapse Dynamics (Arty Remix) / Porter Robinson - Language
- Arty - Language (Identity Festival, Bristow VA 7/27/12)
Arty playing Porter Robinson's single Language at Identity Festival in Bristow, VA.
- Arty dropping language give thanks 2012
- Arty dropping Language at Give Thanks
- ARTY playing at IDentityFest Toronto - Porter Robinson, Language
- Arty Droppin porter Robinson's Language
See also the pronunciation examples of Arty!
Quotes about Arty
Like, Mission Of Burma to me always sounded almost like they were part of the British Arty New Wave. I kind of like that. I like not being able to tell the difference. (Graham Coxon)
more quotes about arty...
Scrabble value of A1R1T1Y4
The value of this 4-letter word is 7 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ARTY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Arty!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Arty to see it in context!