On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun arui
What does arui mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- wild sheep of northern Africa
- lexical domain: Animals - nouns denoting animals
- scientific names: Antilope lervia / species Antilope lervia / Ammotragus lervia
- synonyms of arui: aoudad / audad / Barbary sheep / maned sheep
- more generic term: wild sheep = undomesticated sheep
- member of: Ammotragus / genus Ammotragus = genus of wild sheep
- geographic area: Africa, Europe & Northern Asia (excluding China), Middle America, North America
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
- aruI is a gene.
- Arui a.k.a. Serui-Laut Language: Serui-Laut, or Arui, is an Austronesian language spoken in Indonesian New Guinea.
- read more about Serui-Laut Language
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Arui
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Dravidians by Gustav Salomon Oppert
il/arui is the common sleeping room. Compare also ...
the signal bell is shunted out of the main circuit, but when K is in contact with K' the signal magnets are shuntedinto the main circuit; thus the arui is the movable portion of the signal shunt. Fixed to and turning with the sleeve F, which is ...
Lexicon Graecum (1539)
czulum/arui syracufίς dirchantur, agricolationem excr, CenίCΩ. Καλιλογάμ. και ζαλιεπάν. Καλιμοι.ε.ο. pulchcrrimur. Καλλίνικος.oν. ιιιέtor εgrgius sic di, άtus qi Herculotillufire uidioriat, Κ .Κ.Κ ...
\ kambuchi apoha \'pä-te-rè\ ka' aru pytü dusk \`desk\ kamby milk \`mi|k\ ka'aruI afternoon kamby kyrakueI kuri, ...
A Tahitian and English dictionary, with introductory remarks on the Polynesian language, and a short grammar of the Tahitian dialect (1978)
by Jerbert John Davies
night; see arui and po. Rui, v. n.. RUA J [RUIf 234.
Worldview, Symbolism, and Culture in Africa, Oceania, and North America by Hope B. Werness
Beads arui Beadwork of East and South ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Arui
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Arui
If you need images about Arui for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Scrabble value of A1R1U1I1
The value of this 4-letter word is 4 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ARUI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Arui!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Arui to find many related words and phrases!