On this page:
Who is Arwa?
Arwa, born Iman Salem Ba'amiran on July 27, 1976 in Kuwait, is a female Yemeni singer and television host.
- also known as Iman Salem Ba'amiran
- born on (38 years ago) in Kuwait, child of Salem Ba'amiran
- nationality: Yemen
- education: Bachelor's degree (Architecture) at Cairo University
- profession: Singer, architect
- Marriage with Abd Al-Fattah Al-Masry since
- genres: World music, Arabic music
- albums: "Best of my days", "You know me", "You are compelled to", "أكثر من روحي", "عينيك"
- Arwa is a fictional character from the 2010 TV series Montaha Aleshq.
- Arwa is a fictional character from the 2005 film Dunia.
- ARWA a.k.a. The Arctic warbler is a widespread leaf warbler in birch or mixed birch forest near water throughout its breeding range in Fennoscandia and northern Asia. It has established a foothold in North America, breeding in Alaska. This warbler is strongly migratory; the entire population winters in southeast Asia. It therefore has one of the longest migrations of any Old World insectivorous bird.
- read more about Arctic warbler
- Arwa is a bottled water brand produced by The Coca-Cola Company. It is sold across the Middle East countries.
Phrases with Arwa
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Arwa
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Robert D. Burrowes
Queen Arwa is a great favorite among the Yemeni people, rivaling even the earlier Queen Bilqis of Saba (Sheba) for the honor of being Yemen's greatest woman—or, surprising for a patriarchy, even Yemen's greatest Yemeni. Plans were ...
by Fatima Mernissi
when the problem of tolerance and difference of opinion is posed in a fundamental way for all nations, forgetting Asma and 'Arwa means wanting to forget the murderous madness caused by the Sunni-Shi'ite conflict for fifteen centuries.
by Adam Clarke
Persions, and Fathers, on the conclusion of this verse; and the clause, xzi w to rvivoats to wo, arwa is a tow enow, und in your spirit, which is God's, is wanting in ABC*D*EFG. some others, Coptic, .42thiopic, Vulgate, and Itala, and in several of ...
by John L. Esposito
Malika Arwa bint Ahmad al-Sulayhiyyah human rights advocate, pan-Africanist, and pan-Islamist. Introduced to Islam and Muslim heroic history while imprisoned for larceny, 1946-52. Converted in 1948 to the doctrines of ...
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1911)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, Literature and General Information by Hugh Chrisholm
' ArwA'rEn,. WILBUR. 01.1w,. Ph.D. (w. o. A.) Dietetics (in part). ATWOOD, REV.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Arwa
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Arwa
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: d50harry123
- Mausoleum of Queen Arwa, Jibla
Photo credit: Rod Waddington
- Queen Arwa Mosque, Jibla, Yemen
Photo credit: yeowatzup
- Arwa and satisfaction
Women of Al Watia with soap and hygiene kits.
Photo credit: Julien Harneis
- VLM - Arwa
Photo credit: Find Your Feet
- Bottle of Arwa water
Photo credit: sporst
Video about Arwa
Language Project by Arwa Hesham and Tasnim Amir- 10A
See also the pronunciation examples of Arwa!
Scrabble value of A1R1W4A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ARWA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Arwa!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Arwa to see it in context!