Definition of As If
What does As If mean?
- as though; in a manner suggesting
- in mimicry of
- [idiomatic] referring to something that the speaker deems highly unlikely
- As If is a British comedy-drama series broadcast on Channel 4. There were 76 episodes across four series, the first broadcast on 22 January 2001 and the last on 31 July 2004.
- As If is an American teen comedy-drama series that was put in place as a midseason replacement for Roswell and aired on Tuesdays on UPN after Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It was based on the successful UK series of the same name. The cast of the series included Emily Corrie, who portrayed Sooz in the original UK version of the show.
- "As if" is a book by Blake Morrison.
- genres: Children's literature, Sociology, True crime
- subjects: Criminology, Social science, England, Liverpool, Murder, Classics, Law, Child, Espionage, Literature
- "As If" is a book written by John Ciardi.
- language: English Language
- released in (60 years ago)
- award: - National Book Award for Poetry nomination for John Ciardi
- "As If" is a book written by James Richardson.
- genre: Poetry
- award: - National Poetry Series, received by James Richardson
- "As If" a.k.a. "As If!" is the debut extended play (EP) by American recording artist Sky Ferreira. It was released on March 22, 2011 by Capitol Records, in place of her frequently-delayed debut studio album, which eventually became Night Time, My Time. Its lead single "Sex Rules" was released on March 1, 2011.
- "As If" is a song co-written and recorded by American country music artist Sara Evans. It was released in June 2007 as the lead-off single to her Greatest Hits compilation. "As If" is Evans' twentieth single to enter the country charts, and the twelfth Top 20 hit of her career. Evans wrote this song with Hillary Lindsey and John Shanks.
- "As If" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- "As If" a.k.a. "As if..." is a cataloged instance, composition.
- "As If" is a musical single of Blaque.
- released on (15 years ago)
- "As If" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Johanna Salomaa
- "As If" is a composition.
- "As If" a.k.a. "As If..." is a musical album of Coope Boyes & Simpson.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "As If" is a musical album of Thea Gilmore.
- released in (14 years ago)
- "As If" is a 1998 Juno Award nominated musical album.
As If a.k.a. Ås IF is a Swedish football club located in Ås near Östersund.
Anagrams of AS IF
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of As If!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of As If for some fun with words!