On this page:
- Asahi is a town located in Shimoniikawa District, Toyama Prefecture, Japan.
- also known as Asahi, Toyama
- part of Japan
- Asahi was a town located in Kamikawa District, Kamikawa Subprefecture, Hokkaido, Japan.
- Asahi is a town located in Nishimurayama District Yamagata Prefecture, Japan. The town should not be confused with the former village of Asahi in the same prefecture.
- Asahi was a village located in Kashima District, Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan.
- Asahi was a village located in Iwafune District, Niigata Prefecture, Japan. The village was named after the Asahi Mountains.
- also known as Asahi, Niigata
- part of Japan
- Asahi was a village located in Higashitagawa District, Yamagata Prefecture, Japan. The village was not related to the town of Asahi in the same prefecture or the adjacent Asahi in Niigata Prefecture.
- also known as Asahi, Yamagata
- part of Japan
- Asahi was a village located in Abu District, Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan.
- also known as Asahi, Yamaguchi
- part of Japan
- Asahi was a town located in Kume District, Okayama Prefecture, Japan.
- Asahi was a town located in Naka District, Shimane Prefecture, Japan.
- also known as Asahi, Shimane
- part of Japan
Asahi is a fictional character from the TV program Tenma san ga Yuku.
- also known as Okasaki Akira
- The Asahi was made by Miyata Works Ltd, Tokyo, from 1937 to about 1939. It was a light car, powered by a 730 cc 2-cylinder engine that drove the front wheels. It had a two-seater body and independent suspension all around.
- Asahi is a website.
- official website: stateofhawaii.info/people/Asahi
Phrases with Asahi
- Cybaeus asahi
- Eosentomon asahi
- Parastasia Asahi
- Citrus Tosa-Asahi
- species Cybaeus asahi
- species Eosentomon asahi
- Species Parastasia Asahi
- Species Citrus Tosa-Asahi
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Asahi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
CloneBrews, 2nd Edition (2010)
Recipes for 200 Commercial Beers by Tess and Mark Szamatulski
Asahi is a light, straw-colored lager with a small, beaded white head, light body, and a delicate bitterness. It has a light, clean-tasting malt flavor and nose. The Asahi brewery is one of the world's most technologically advanced breweries.
New Fibers (1997)
by Tatsuya Hongu, Glyn O. Phillips
The fiber produced in this way by Asahi is a triumph for basic cellulosic research, and demonstrates that once the nature ...
Advanced Inorganic Fibers (2011)
Processes — Structure — Properties — Applications by Frederick T. Wallenberger, John B. MacChesney, Roger Naslain, Harold D. Ackler
Asahi is an ultrapure silica fiber, Nextel is an aluminate fiber, and both are derived from a sol-gel precursor fiber. Refrasil is a high silica fiber; it is derived from borosilicate E-glass by acid leaching. Redrawn from product information supplied ...
by Gary Born
Asahi moved to quash Cheng Shin's service of summons, arguing the State could not exert jurisdiction over it consistent with the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. Asahi is a Japanese corporation. It manufactures tire valve ...
The Japan Daily Mail (1899)
But the Asahi is a newspaper of high standing which would not wittingly lend its columns for the discrimination of any falsehood. It is therefore just possible that there may be a grain of truth in these statements, and if so, they will doubtless ...
The Encyclopedia of Beer (2014)
The Beer Lover's Bible - A Complete Reference To Beer Styles, Brewing Methods, Ingredients, Festivals, Traditions, And More) by Christine P. Rhodes
Asahi. Super. Dry. The hallmark of dry beer is its very attenuated flavor. The idea is that it hits the palate and then just stops, eliminating the “finish” that beer enthusiasts rhapsodize over but not every consumer seems to embrace.
Encyclopaedia of Brewing (2013)
Asahi. premature. yeast. flocculation. (PYF). Test. Procedure used to assess whether or not a batch of malt shows PYF activity based on measurement of suspended cell count after 2 days in a 50 mL laboratory fermentation performed at 21°C.
Encyclopedia of Journalism (2009)
by Christopher H. Sterling
By 2006, there were 120 daily newspapers, including the five national papers: Asahi, Yomiuri, Mainichi, Nihon Keizai, and Sankei. Among these, Asahi, Yomiuri and Mainichi are considered the “Big Three,” composing the world's top three ...
by William D. Hoover
ASAHI SHIMBUN, fiflfim The Asahi Shimbun is a leading Japanese newspaper. Its circulation is about 12 million, far less than Yomiuri Shimbun, but with considerably greater influence. Its views are generally on the liberal side. Its readers are ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Asahi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Asahi
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Tedece
Aburiya Raku L.A., West Hollywood CA
Photo credit: T.Tseng
Photo credit: Craig Anderson
Photo credit: Pricey
Photo credit: Neil D Taylor
Photo credit: rich115
- Asahi Brewery Hakata
Photo credit: travel oriented
- Asahi Beer
Seems to go very nicely with just about everything on Wagamama's menu...
Photo credit: Steve Parker
- Asahi Pentax Spotmatic SP II
-- Asahi Pentax Spotmatic SP II Camera (S/N 5292xxx) -- 1971-19??
-- Super-Multi-Coated TAKUMAR 1:1.4/50 ASAHI OPT. CO., JAPAN (S/N 5661xxx) (radioactive)
Body weight = 625g
Taken with a Canon T2i/550D and Canon 100mm f/2.8 Macro lens at f/5.6. 68 1/30-second exposures at ISO100 in a focus stack (DoF stack) were combined with Zerene Stacker using DMap mode. Shooting was done tethered to a PC using the Canon EOS utility. Focus stepping was done by pressing the live view ">" focus button once between each exposure in the stack.
Photo credit: s58y
- Asahi Pentax Spotmatic SP
Photo credit: cyph3r
Scrabble value of A1S1A1H4I1
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ASAHI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Asahi!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Asahi to see it in context!