On this page:
Who is Aska?
Aska, Ryo Aska or Ryō Asuka is a Japanese singer-songwriter.
- also known as Ryo Aska, Shigeaki Miyazaki, Ryō Asuka
- born on (57 years ago) in Onojo
- nationality: Japan
- profession: Singer-songwriter, composer, musician
- member of musical groups:
- Marriage with Yoko Yashima
- parent of
- albums: "SCENE III", "君の知らない君の歌", "あなたが泣くことはない", "UNI-VERSE", "ASKA the BEST Selection 1988-1998", "Every Day Of Your Life", "12", "STANDARD", "ONE", "SCENE of SCENE 〜 selected 6 songs from SCENE I, II, III 〜", "SCENE II", "僕にできること", "NEVER END", "SCRAMBLE", "SCENE", "Kicks"
- official website: www.chage-aska.net/en/aska
- Aska, is an American heavy metal band formed in 1990 in Dallas–Fort Worth, Texas. In 1992, ASKA began touring for the United States Department of Defense until 2000.
- Aska came to prominence when they were chosen to represent Yugoslavia at the 1982 Eurovision Song Contest, where their song "Halo, halo" only managed to achieve a lustreless 14th place out of 18 participants with 21 points, although having received the top mark of 12 points from the Swedish jury.
- Aska is a Swedish black metal band.
- albums: "Där Vanvett Gror", "Aska / Hypothermia", "The Purest Cold Precision"
Aska is a fictional character from the 2012 drama film Twice Born.
"Aska" a.k.a. "Ash" is a historical documentary drama film directed by Herbert Sveinbjörnsson.
- read more about Ash
"Aska" is a musical EP of Helgi Hrafn Jónsson.
Aska: Asika is a Vidhan Sabha constituency of Ganjam district, Odisha.
- founded in (65 years ago)
- part of Ganjam district
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aska
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
San Bernardino National Forest (N.F.) Camp Little Green Valley- American Sports Kids Association, Arrowhead Ranger District (1990)
Environmental Impact Statement
ASKA is a California non-profit organization that is limited on capital, but rich in ...
Finite Element Systems (2013)
A Handbook by C. A. Brebbia
GOOS Ikoss GMBH A Program System for Finite Element Software for Static and Dynamic Struktural Analysis ASKA is a general-purpose Finite Element software system. It comprises a number of sub-programs, each designed to help you to ...
It was the residence of the fourth Polish Governor, called Wishnoviska : the meaning of which name is thus explained : Wishna is a kind of cherry, and iska or aska is a termination attached to all the appellatives in the language ...
The Tricking of Freya (2009)
A Novel by Christina Sunley
Askja means box, caldera, but aska means ashes, box of ashes, ash districts. Ash blew as far as St. Petersburg. Fleers of ash. We descend from those who fled, who bid Iceland good-bye and in some cases good riddance. Did you know that ...
Commercial, Industrial and Scientific, Products of the Mineral, Vegetable, and Animal Kingdoms, Useful Arts and Manufactures by Edward Balfour
Aska is a large sugar manufacturing place. MANTAKH AB-ut-TAW ARIKH, a book finished in the end of the fortieth year of Akbar's reign. It was written by Abdul Kadar of Badayun, and is a history of the Muhammadan kings of India. MANTAPA ...
by Shawn Armstrong
Rencor Latino, Lioness Aska Towerhacker Bomb (Aska) Wrestler A ...
by Edward Spon, Francis N. Spon
Aska is masse-cuite simply spun; B and are made by washing the Aska in the centrifugals with about 1. gal. of water to 150 lb., and are marked according to ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aska
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aska
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of A1S1K5A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ASKA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aska!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aska to see it in context!