On this page:
- Definition of the noun ASTHA
- Phrases with Astha
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Astha
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Astha
- Photos about Astha
- Video language resources about Astha
- Sign language
- Scrabble value of A1S1T1H4A1
- Anagrams of ASTHA
- Share this page
Definition of the noun ASTHA
What does ASTHA mean as a name of something?
Astha is a genus of Noctuidae, described by Walker in 1865.
- synonym: genus Astha
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Lepidoptera
- family: Noctuidae
- species Astha spectabilis
Astha is a genus of moths of the Noctuidae family.
Phrases with Astha
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Astha
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Javanese English Dictionary (2013)
by Stuart Robson, Dr., Singgih Wibisono
astha lit eight; -brata the eight precepts (for governing). astra lit 1 weapon; 2 arrow. astu ...
Exhibiting the Origin, Orthography, Pronunciation, and Definitions of Words by Noah Webster
Astha isha USHA .Accent the Penultimate. Elisha, Jerusha. .Accent the Montepenultimate.
Ocean: A Visual Encyclopedia (2015)
Tejaswita Payal Art Editors Parul Gambhir, Astha Singh, Pooja Pipil Assistant Art Editors Roshni Kapur, Riti Sodhi, Meenal Goel, Priyansha Tuli Managing Editor Pakshalika Jayaprakash Managing Art Editor Arunesh Talapatra Production ...
The Dog Encyclopedia (2013)
Suparna Sengupta Art Editors Devan Das, Supriya Mahajan, Pooja Pawwar, Pooja Pipil, Neha Sharma, Priyanka Singh, Amit Varma Assistant Editor Archana Ramachandran Assistant Art Editors Payal Rosalind Malik, Ankita Mukherjee, Astha ...
by Joseph T. Thompson
* Tag T astha, s. m. Prop, stay, place or means of abiding effort, pains, care. *Teaz aspud, s. m. A place, a situation; dignity, rank. *T&T asrum, s. m. Abode, residence; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Astha
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Astha
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video language resources about Astha
Click on an item to play that video:
- Astha Tamang-Maskey - "Gotta Be Love" LIVE- with Kutumba and Jindabaad!!!
"Gotta Be Love" - LIVE at The "Ma Ek Sapana" Launch - Sharing the stage with the phenomenal Kutumba and Jindabaad!
- Bhailo - Susan Maskey and Astha Tamang-Maskey
Nepal has many vibrant and colourful festivals and Tihar is one of them. Bhailo is a traditional song - sung by various generations of Nepalese women during the ...
- Chaubandi Ma Patuki by astha Raut.
- Kutumba feat. Rohit Shakya (Jindabaad) Astha Tamang Maskey (song: Muskuraye) at Rato Bangala School
- Nachan Farrate- All is well | Astha Sharma Choreography
- Jaipur girl Astha Agarwal gets Rs 2 cr job offer from Facebook
Jaipur girl Astha Agarwal gets Rs 2 crore job offer from Facebook. She is doing her eighth semester of engineering at Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay ...
- Astha Tamang- Maskey - Gotta Be Love - Live in NYC
What a wonderful world in sign language by astha Naik
Scrabble value of A1S1T1H4A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ASTHA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Astha!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Astha to find many related words and phrases!