On this page:
Autonomia is a musical group from Norway.
- albums: "Bli litt til i Oslo", "Bruken av mynt", "Skal til for å fare vel", "Sang for de som forbereder seg på post-apokalyptiske tilstander", "Tiden finnes ikke", "Glad jeg ikke er gammel i dag", "Si meg er det plass til rasisme i et språk i 2011?", "Prest av den nye latinen", "Nærmere naturen kommer du ikke"
- "autonomia" is a musical EP of Annabel.
- released on (6 years ago)
- "Autonomia" is a musical album of Bourbonese Qualk.
- released in (22 years ago)
- "Autonomia" is a composition.
- music by Cartola
- "Autonomia" a.k.a. "Autonomia !" is a musical album of Mans de Breish.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Autonomia
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Autonomic Computing (2006)
Concepts, Infrastructure, and Applications by Manish Parashar, Salim Hariri
Autonomia is a Java-based effort to create a general framework consisting of self- managed objects, including XML-based control and management policy specifications, a knowledge repository, and an Autonomic Middleware Service that ...
A Philosophy of Freedom (2014)
by Lars Svendsen
The Greek word autonomia is a combination of auto and OLITICS REEDOM.
by Jason Frank
Arising out of and comprising workers' movements, feminist movements, and student movements, Autonomia is a larger phenomenon than can be adequately accounted for here.45 One particular issue, however—namely, the call for a “ refusal ...
Movements, Histories, and Motivations by David E. Lowes
AUTONOMIA refers to the autonomous network movement of social self-organization that was prevalent in the North of Italv in the 1970s and similarly important in Rome. Its roots can be traced back to the earlv 1960s and ...
by David W. Loring, Stephen Bowden
(Greek autonomia, independence, from autos, self; nemein, to hold sway) Autonomic nervous system (ANS) A part of the nervous system involved in the maintenance of internal body functions and behavior. It consists of two major divisions, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Autonomia
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Autonomia
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about Autonomia
Gruzia autonomia Osetia - Russia language - Gruzia and self - government Osetie Russia language
Gruzia and self - government Osetie Russia language.
Scrabble value of A1U1T1O1N1O1M3I1A1
The value of this 9-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Autonomia for some fun with words!