On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun av
What does av mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: Avs
- the eleventh month of the civil year; the fifth month of the ecclesiastical year in the Jewish calendar (in July and August)
Other definitions of av
What does av also mean?
- Av a.k.a. Avianca S.A. is the national airline and flag carrier of Colombia, since 5 December 1919, when it was initially registered under the name SCADTA. It is headquartered in Bogotá, D.C. with its main hub at the El Dorado International Airport. Avianca is also a trademark comprising a group of seven independently IATA-coded and -owned Latin American airlines, whose operations are combined to function as one airline using a code sharing system. Avianca is the largest airline in Colombia and second one in Latin America: Avianca together with their subsidiaries has the most extensive network of destinations in Latin America and one of the largest and most modern aircraft fleets on the continent. It is wholly owned by the Synergy Group S.A., a Latin American holding company established by Germán Efromovich and specializing in air transport. it's listed on the Colombia Stock Exchange.
- also known as Avianca S.A., 哥倫比亞航空
- official website: www.avianca.com
- The AV was a British cyclecar manufactured by Ward and Avey in Somerset Road, Teddington Middlesex between 1919 and 1924.
- AV is a French musical artist.
- also known as Adrien Viot
- read more about AV (musical artist)
- AV a.k.a. Aviel Ayoung is an actor.
- read more about Aviel Ayoung (actor)
Av is a fictional character from the 2004 film Kyun! Ho Gaya Na.
"Av" a.k.a. "Predator" is a 1987 American science fiction action film directed by John McTiernan and was distributed by 20th Century Fox. It stars Arnold Schwarzenegger, Carl Weathers, Bill Duke, Jesse Ventura, and Kevin Peter Hall. The story follows an elite special forces team, on a mission to rescue hostages from guerrilla territory in Central America. Unbeknownst to the group, they are being stalked and hunted by a technologically advanced form of extraterrestrial life, the Predator. Predator was written by Jim and John Thomas in 1985, under the working title of Hunter. Filming began in April 1986 and creature effects were devised by Stan Winston.
- read more about Predator
- released on
Av a.k.a. Anguilla is a British overseas territory in the Caribbean. It is one of the most northerly of the Leeward Islands in the Lesser Antilles, lying east of Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands and directly north of Saint Martin. The territory consists of the main island of Anguilla itself, approximately 16 miles long by 3 miles wide at its widest point, together with a number of much smaller islands and cays with no permanent population. The island's capital is The Valley. The total land area of the territory is 35 square miles, with a population of approximately 13,500.
- founded in (35 years ago)
- countries: United Kingdom, with Dependencies and Territories
- AV a.k.a. Antivirus software: Antivirus or anti-virus software, sometimes known as anti-malware software, is computer software used to prevent, detect and remove malicious software.
- read more about Antivirus software
- Av is the eleventh month of the civil year and the fifth month of the ecclesiastical year on the Hebrew calendar. The name is Babylonian in origin and appeared in the Talmud around the 3rd century. This is the only month which is not named in the Bible. It is a summer month of 30 days. Av usually occurs in July–August on the Gregorian calendar.
- also known as Ab (månad)
- Av a.k.a. Avar Language: Avar is a language that belongs to the Avar–Andic group of the Northeast Caucasian family.
- also known as Dagestani, Avaro, Avar
- Av a.k.a. Protocadherin 15 is a protein.
- read more about Protocadherin 15
Scrabble value of A1V4
The value of this 2-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.