On this page:
- Definition of the noun AVE
- Other definitions of AVE
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Ave
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ave
- Photos about Ave
- Videos about Ave
- Sign language
- Quotes about Ave
- Scrabble value of A1V4E1
- Anagrams of AVE
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun AVE
What does AVE mean as a name of something?
noun - plural:
- ave: aves
- Ave: Aves
- Refers to an Ave Maria.
- A reverential salutation.
Other definitions of AVE
What does AVE also mean?
Ave: The Comunidade Intermunicipal do Ave is an administrative division in Portugal. It was created in 2009. It takes its name from the Ave River. The seat of the intermunicipal community is Guimarães. Ave comprises parts of the former districts of Braga and Vila Real. The population in 2011 was 425,411, in an area of 1,451.31 km².
- part of Portugal
Who is Ave?
AVE a.k.a. Anthony Van Engelen is an American professional skateboarder.
- read more about Anthony Van Engelen
AVE a.k.a. American Video Entertainment was a San Jose, California–based software development company that developed unlicensed video games for the Nintendo Entertainment System. The company developed two games on its own, Krazy Kreatures and Trolls on Treasure Island in 1990, and published 19 games altogether for the NES.
- read more about American Video Entertainment
Ave is a fictional character from the 2011 film Avé.
- "Ave" is a musical album by Mirosław Czyżykiewicz.
- released in (16 years ago)
- "Ave" is a musical album of Absolutist.
- released on
- "Ave" is a musical album of Can Atilla.
- released in (16 years ago)
- "Ave" is a composition.
- music by Philip Glass
- read more about Avé (film)
- AVE: Alta Velocidad Española is a service of high-speed rail in Spain operated by Renfe Operadora, the Spanish national railway company, at speeds of up to 310 km/h. Alta Velocidad Española translates to "Spanish High Speed", but the initials are also a play on the word ave, meaning "bird". As of June 2013, the Spanish AVE system is the longest HSR network in Europe with 3,100 km and the second in the world, after China's.
- also known as 西班牙高速铁路
- official website: www.renfe.com
- Ave is a Latin word, used by the Romans as a salutation and greeting, meaning "hail". It is the singular imperative form of the verb avēre, which meant "to be well"; thus one could translate it literally as "be well" or "farewell".
- Ave a.k.a. Avestan Language: Avestan, formerly also known as "Zend", is an Iranian language of the Eastern Iranian division, known only from its use as the language of Zoroastrian scripture, i.e. the Avesta, from which it derives its name. Its area of composition comprised ancient Sistan/Arachosia, Aria, Margiana, and Bactria, corresponding to parts of modern-day Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan. The Yaz culture of Bactria-Margiana has been regarded as a likely archaeological reflection of the early Eastern Iranian culture described in the Avesta.
- also known as Pazend, Avesta
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Ave
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Luiz Moutinho, Kun-Huang Huarng
AVE is an average index for the set of indicators of each LV. It makes sense to demand that each indicator individually should also be reasonably explained by its LV. The usual criterion is that each indicator's loading should be significantly ...
by Michael Byram, Adelheid Hu
The AVE is a digital platform, created by the Cervantes Institute, whose main contents are Spanish online courses. The AVE Spanish courses include all levels of language learning according to the Common European Framework of Reference ...
The standard American encyclopedia of arts, sciences, history, biography, geography, statistics, and general knowledge (1897)
by John Clark Ridpath
F 6 Coamonwealth ave. . . C 8 CODRIVM .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ave
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ave
Click on an item to view that photo:
Alsthom AVE at Atocha, 4/10.
Photo credit: hugh llewelyn
Photo credit: Raul Antonio 1942
Photo credit: fabian.kron
Photo credit: AiresAlmeida
Photo credit: @eduardorobles
Photo credit: Candy Tale
Photo credit: RenzoNo
- Girard Ave
Photo credit: brillianthues
- Central Ave
Photo credit: andyarthur
- Palm Ave
Photo credit: drukelly
- Taft Ave
Photo credit: Ⅿeagan
- Columbus Ave. Patios
Photo credit: Danielle Scott
- Ave en Catemaco
Photo credit: Tonatiuh Jaguar
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Ave
Click on an item to play that video:
- Explanation of Summit Ave Sprints
November Projects meets on Fridays on the corner of Summit ave and Beacon St. in Brookline to do bunch of sprints up the hill. Workout is hard but rewarding.
- Ave Meaning
Video shows what ave means. An Ave Maria.. A reverential salutation.. ave pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by Wiktionary dictionary. ave meaning.
- Ave. Meaning
Video shows what ave. means. avenue. ave. pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by Wiktionary dictionary. ave. meaning. Powered by MaryTTS.
- 24 Dudley Ave, Brockton, MA - Before Rehab and Explanation of Renovations
- 9983 Jargon Ave. Sparta , WI 54656
- Explanation of Car Without Driver Drives Over Curb On Hershey Ave, Lancaster, PA, 9/30/12
- 'ave it Meaning
Video shows what 'ave it means. an exclamation of joy. 'ave it Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say 'ave it. Powered by MaryTTS ...
- Marvin Ave. Language Magnet School of Korea Arirang Dance 5/30/14
Marvin Ave. Language Magnet School of Korea students perform Arirang Dance for International Day, May 30, 2014.
- Marvin Ave. Language Magnet School of Korea Winter Holiday Program
School of Korea and Marvin Ave. students perform Silent Night.
- Marvin Ave. Language Magnet School of Korea Small Drum Dance
Marvin Ave. Language Magnet School of Korea Students perform Gang Nam Sogo (small drum) Dance in the Winter Holiday Program 2012.
- Marvin Ave. Language Magnet School of Korea "Silent Night"
Marvin Ave. Magnet School of Korea 2014 Winter Holiday Program (Students sing in English, Spanish, and Korean!
- O Canada ESL Students Lorne Ave. school London ontario
O Canada ESL Students Loren Ave. school London ontario.
- FOR SALE: 32 Endfield Ave Ham. Ont (Video Tour + Description)
- Ave Cleto Afonso's Konkani-Italiano Dictionary, Goa Books (Goamovies 040)
- Description of 5b Athlone Ave Halifax - Fort Nova Property Management
- Ave Cleto Afonso's Konkani-Italiano Dictionary 2 (Goamovie 041)
- AVE M Bowl Description by AC Butch
- El AVE en la CNN (English language)
- Lovin' the Language- Ave
View more videos about Ave Maria.
See also the pronunciation examples of Ave!
Love is Here - Tenth Ave North - CFC Celebration Sign Language
CFC Celebration Worship - Sign Language Team.
Quotes about Ave
Scrabble value of A1V4E1
The value of this 3-letter word is 6 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AVE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Ave!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ave to see it in context!